Chapter 15 - Sensational (Clean Version)

I KNOW I SUCK! But get over it, because here is the next chapter :P

I have updated a few chapters with some key information that will affect the rest of the story so please re-read this from the start; besides it has been long enough since I posted, most of you probably don't remember anyway haha

Okay so I wasn't quite sure how to do it, but I decided to put the explicit version of this chapter separately on my profile ;) So this version just kind of skips over those parts for those of you who don't like reading that kind of stuff! I'm so considerate, I know, you love me :P

I tried to make this as clean as possible while still giving you an idea of whats going on, but if its still to raunchy, or you need me to clarify anything please let me know :)

But in order to read the sexy chapter you have to follow me because I have set it as private so those who don't want to read it can't accidentally stumble across it :)

Anywho on with the story...

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Recap:

"You know all I have been able to think about lately is holding you in my arms and kissing you until we run out of breath."

Every time he spoke, her breath became more and more ragged, and her obvious arousal was all he could smell, making him so hard it hurt.

"You're all I ever think about anymore Mya... and I never want that to change."

He couldn't resist kissing along the crook of her neck; where he would one day, hopefully soon, mark her and make her his.

She let out a small moan, her hands fisting his shirt trying to pull him closer.

And thats what unraveled the last of his control.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

He kissed her then, like a man drowning and she was the only thing keeping him alive.

She was his oxygen, his life force, his reason for living.

She was his mate!

He pushed her inside the house, closing the door behind them, never once breaking their kiss.

Once the door clicked shut behind them, any pretences of sanity vanished.

He backed her up against the wall, her legs instinctively wrapping around his waist. The friction caused shocks of pleasure to run through her body, and had her biting her lip.

Mya's hands tightened in his hair, this time not being able to close her eyes and let out a long groan, while Noah started to slowly kiss his way down her neck, nibbling sensitive spots she didn't even know she had.

She was lost in sensation; lost in him.

She could think of nothing else but the pleasure. So much so, that it took a while for her to realise that Noah had stopped his ministrations on her body.

Mya opened her eyes, blinking away the haze, only to find him staring intensely at her, and breathing just as hard.

"Why did you stop?" Her voice sounded foreign even to her own ears; it was husky, deep and sensual. Noah noticed the difference and his eyes darkened.

He didn't seem to take note of her question. "Goddess you're beautiful." Reaching up to cup the side of her face, "How did I get so lucky?"

Instinctively, Mya leaned into his hand, once again closing her eyes as she nuzzled his hand. Slowly, she turned her face to kiss the middle of his palm, her tongue quickly darting out to get a taste of her man, then turning back to gauge his reaction; and what she saw didn't disappoint.