Chapter 11: Part 2 - Dinner Time! (Updated)

Recap:

Noah POV

I can hear them wrap up their hello's, and start making their way through the house. Raven obviously does as well, and finally shuts her mouth only to start bouncing up and down on the couch like and over-excited puppy.

All of a sudden I smell the most delicious scent ever, its like honey, the smell of the earth before a storm, and cinnamon all mixed together to give the most heady thing I have ever smelled. Except I have smelled it before, only now its slightly different, its mixed with the scent associated with wolves, No it can't be....

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

(A/N - Unless I say other it will always be in Mya's POV :) just thought I should remind you!)

As we follow her through the house, all of a sudden I get a waft of the most amazing and  intoxicating smell. Its smells like a woodsy smell, mixed with sandalwood, and the scent of pure male. Inside me, my wolf starts purring, yes purring, with contentment. But why?

Now where have I smelt that before.... its so familiar...

My eyes widen with realisation, "Holy shit!" I whisper, forgetting that I am surrounded by shifters, all of whom are able to hear me.

"Whats wrong honey?" Mom asks as we walk into what I assume is the living room.

As we enter all my fears are confirmed, as there, sitting smack-bam in the middle of the sofa, is the one and only Noah Sullivan.

I noticed Raven was sitting on the couch next to him, although I only had eyes for Noah and I'm pretty sure my face mirrored his; a combination of shock, horror, confusion, and astonishment.

"Holy shit." I repeat, under my breath, as I continue to watch him and notice him totally checking me out.

"Mya! Stop saying that." Mom whispers to me.

Lauren cleared her throat, and then with a smile she said, "Well judging by the look on your faces kids, I can only assume you know one another."

Noah POV

As soon as she walked around the corner, I had my answer, It is Mya! But how is that possible? She has never smelt like a shifter before so why does she now?

MINE! My wolf snarled in my head.

I couldn't help but stare at her, I mean I could tell she was gorgeous even when she wears those baggy things she calls clothes, but I had no idea just how gorgeous she really was. 

The dress she was wearing hugged all her body in all the right places, showing off her curves that I would have no problem exploring for days on ends. And her legs! Goddess! With those heels her legs seemed to go on forever. I wouldn't mind just licking ever inch of her perfect skin.

I tried to, as subtly as a could, move a pillow onto my lap to cover the prominent bulge in my pants, which, by judging the look on her face and her flushed cheeks, she had most definitely noticed.

Fuck! Just looking at her is enough to give me a raging hard on, I can't imagine what actually touching her would do to me.

Mine! Mate! My wolf whined in my head.