CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 22

[Matt's POV]

I watched as they tossed her body on the ground and she passed out. I started screaming and shouting, trying to tell them to let us go and all that shit. Why the hell does Casey have to get the punishments for what her dad did? Why not just me or Jake? I knew she was really hurt and that she was covering up but I couldn't do anything. I hated seeing her get beaten up and knowing I can't do anything about it. The guy who threw her on the ground when to Jake and I and grabbed us harshly by the arms and threw us into the cell next to hers. He chained us to the wall and left. I pulled on the chains but they wouldn't budge so I just crawled closer to Cay's cell. It didn't read the bars but I think I could reach out to her if she came closer. Jake followed and we tried to wake her up. "Casey! Casey!" we screamed but she didn't wake up. I guy came in who looked about 15 or 16. He looked at us then looked at Cay. When he saw her, his expression changed completely. From blankness to sadness, guilt and anger. What's with him? He had a lot of muscle but not as much as that guy or Bruno and Biggy. Which reminds me, BRUNO! That fucking asshole! He did this! Damn, I am so gonna kill him when we get out.

[Jonah's POV (guy who came in the room)]

"Jo, it's your turn to watch them!" one of the guys screamed from the hall. I sighed but stood up. I grudgingly walked down the hall and down the stairs to the basement where all the people were kept. By people, I meant people who were either kidnapped or captured as slaves. I sighed again and looked at my feet while I walked. I was pretty big for my age, I'm 15. The only reason is because HE forced me to train and get strong like all those other guys and HE beat me up for no fucking reason. So, I learned to fight back and everything and I tried a few times but I always failed. He was always stronger. I had a six pack and I have muscles almost everywhere. Not that I'm bragging. I don't care if I looked good or not. I have nothing to live for. My whole family's dead and I sure as hell won't be seeing any girls for a LONG time. HE kept me here with no choice. (Will talk more about this next chapter. ) I pushed the door and squinted my eyes at the bright sunlight that lit the room. There was only one window but it was still really bright. I looked around the room and saw two guys chained up to the wall, most probably kidnapped. I looked around the room again and also died at what I saw. A girl, on the floor with strawberry blonde hair all over her face. Her hair was the exact same color as my older sister's. Carmen. I missed her but she's dead. HE fucking killed her. She was my best friend, she beat kids up for me if they picked on me. I loved her and HE just had to kill her. HE killed everyone I loved. I was frozen in place as I stared at the girl. There was hair all over her face but I could see it clearly. She was gorgeous, just like Carmen, even with the bruises and cuts. I was brought back to reality when the guys started screaming at me. "Dude, help us, PLEASE! Check if she's okay! That man, he beat her up!" the one on the right screamed. The other one was just screaming things I couldn't make out. HE beat her up? I've taken beats from him before and I know that they were not at all pretty. I felt sorry for her. Sorry that she had to go through so much pain. I walked over to her and brushed the hair out of her face. One of the guys growled but I ignored it. She WAS gorgeous. I checked if she was breathing and if she was alright and she was, thank God! Maybe I could get to know her later. Wait, what am I talking about? Uh, never mind. I untied her hands and checked for other wounds and there were none. I set her on the bed in the corner, it was real dirty and beaten but it was pretty much comfy. Hah, that's weird. I set her down and stared at her sleeping or passed out face. I hope he's not gonna do what I think he is. I've heard about his plans before and I really really hope that he's not gonna do it.

__________

Short i know but i'm really busy and stressed right now but since i havent uploaded since forever, i forced myself to write this. Eh, not the best but i guess it'll do for now. So, i know you're thinking that there a lot of unexplained stuff in this chapter but they will be explained in the next and i promise that the next chapter will be longer.

Oh, and this chapter hasnt been edited yet and not even spell checked coz i'm in a rush to get somewhere and yeah, okay

Like it? Hate it? Love it? Hope you did. :) Please vote, comment, become a fan! Thanks for reading! Make sure to wait for the next chapters. :D

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

Less than three! <3