Chapter 2

Hey, guysss! Here's chapter 2 ! I promised to upload it today right? So here it is! Hope you like it! Less than three! <3

CHAPTER 2  

I let Matt drive us to the mall since I didn't really want to drive. I sat at the front with Matt while Jake sat at the back.

"Don't hurt my baby!" I said as he got in it.

Jake and he laughed and Matt said, "I won't, I promise."

The drive to the mall wasn't awkward, we talked and laughed and all. At the mall, we decided to watch a movie. We went to the movie and got our tickets. We bought our popcorn and drinks but still had another 15 minutes until the movie started. We were standing in front of the theater, just talking and everything when Stacey came, Stacey Hayes, the school slut.

"Hey, Casey!" she said with her slutty voice.

"Hey," I said with my I'm-not-interested-in-talking-to-you voice. I turned back to Jake who was staring at her up and down. I rolled my eyes and heard someone clear their throat behind me. I turned around and hissed, "What?"

She said, "Aren't you gonna introduce me to your friends here?"

I shrugged then said, "This is my cousin Jake and his friend Matt."

She practically wanted to jump on them as she said, "Hi! I'm Stacey!"

Jake said, "Hi, sexy!" Oh, yeah, I forgot that he's a player.

Matt just said, "Hey," and turned back to me.

Matt and I talked while Jake and Stacey just stood there. It was awkward for them, Matt and I laughed. Stacey cleared her throat, I turned around and glared at her.

She said, "Don't you need to say something?"

I raised an eye brow and got an idea.

I said, "Oh, yeah, this is Stacey, the school slut." It was quiet for a second then Matt and Jake burst out laughing.

I smirked and Stacey's mouth was in the shape of on 'o'.

"WHAT?!" she screamed and I said, "EVERYBODY knows that you slept with the entire basketball team, and the football team, and the rugby team."

She screamed and ran away. Matt and Jake were laughing their butts off. Jake and I high-fived and we went in for the movie. In the middle of the movie when it was the intense part of the movie I felt some cold liquid falling down on me. I gasped as I stood and turned around. I was freezing! Stacey and her friend Candy were sitting on their seats, laughing like idiots. They had empty soda cups in their hands.

Matt hissed, "What the hell?"

I groaned and ran to the girl's toilet. I cleaned myself up and went out. You could still clearly see the cola stain. Ugh, why? Matt was leaning against the wall, waiting for me. I walked over to him and he gave me a concerned smile.

He asked if I was okay and I said, "No, did you see what that bitch did? Ugh, now I'm all sticky with soda and I'm freezing!"

I shivered. He wrapped his jacket around me and pulled me in for a hug. I pulled away and looked up at him. I shut my eyes and put my head on his chest.

"Jake?" he asked.

I said, "If he wanted to go, he'd be out here already. I guess he wants to finish the movie, or make out with Slutty." Slutty's the nickname I gave her.

He laughed and pulled me to a bench in the corner. He pulled me onto his lap and I sat there with my arms around his neck. We talked while waiting for Jake. We learned a lot about each other. I learned that he's on his previous school's football team and that he and Jake are going to be attending my school after summer for a few months. I learned that he has a little 5 year old sister named Jane and he calls her Janey. I also learned about his older sister, Avery. He already told me about her when I saw his tattoo but he explained more this time.  

The doors to the cinema opened and Jake came out. Matt and I laughed at him.

He shook his head and said, "I swear, I wanted to kill that bitch! Why the hell did she do that to you?!" His face was red with anger.

I put my hand on his shoulder and said, "Jakey, don't worry. She's been pissing me off since forever and I'm used to it."

Wow, didn't know he cared so much for me. He shrugged but the angry look disappeared. Matt put his arm around my waist and pulled me to him. I kissed his neck and he grinned. Jake faked gag.

___________________

Did you like it? Did you hate it? Love it? Hope you did! Thanks for reading! I'll upload the next few chapters soon! :D Less than three! <3