Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

I ran down the stairs, eager to see Matt again. Yes, we were in the same house but he didn't sleep in my room the night before because Jake got all fussed up about Matt sleeping on a real bed while he had to sleep on the couch. Ah, Jake, he can be so annoying sometime. I ran down two steps at a time. I really missed him and it had only been a few hours since we last saw each other, which was last night. Matt was just standing in the middle room. He was doing a little stretching his hand over his head and I took that as a chance. I ran full speed and jumped onto his back, tightening my arms around his neck and wrapping my legs around his waist. He laughed and put his arms around so his arms are just under my butt, supporting me so I wouldn't fall.

"I'VE MISSED YOU!!!" I squealed and he laughed.

"Missed you too, babe," he said. I sighed and kissed his neck.

"Do I get a good morning kiss?" he asked.

He turned his head so he could see me. I moved my face closer and crashed my lips on him. He instantly responded by kissing me back, plunging his tongue into my mouth, I let him. I loved the feeling of his juicy lips on mine. He tasted like cinnamon again. We heard someone clear their throat behind us. Matt pulled away and my lips felt cold. I pouted and Matt chuckled. I dropped my legs and arms but he grabs my hand and kisses it. I blushed a whole new level of red. He still makes me blush and it's been weeks since the first time we've met. We turned around to see Jake leaning against the wall. I gave him a questioning look but he turned to Matt.

"Hey, dude, I'm going out tonight with some of the guys. Wanna come?" he asks him.  

"Uh, where?" 

"To...uh, *cough* uhm...*cough* c-club!" he says and then looks down in embarrassment.

I cough trying to hold my laugh back and turn to face Matt. He was grinning.

"So...uh...wanna, g-go?" he says again and I couldn't hold my laugh back anymore when his cheeks go red. After I stopped laughing, I turned to look at Jake who was still leaning on the wall but looked kinda pissed. I muttered "sorry" and he just shrugged but smiled again.

"So, you in?" he asked Matt and he shrugged then said,

"Sure, why not?" I grin at him for finally being a big boy and agreeing to go clubbing.

"Case, what about you?" Jake asked and I thought about it for a minute and decide that I don't feel like going out tonight.

I shrugged then said, "Nah, I don't feel like going out tonight."

"Aw, Case, you're no fun!" Jake whined like a baby.

I laughed but said, "You can say whatever you want but I really don't wanna be there when you start grinding with some chick."

He looked shock and stared back at me.

"Hey, babe, you sure?" Matt asked me and I nodded.

"I'll stay home with you then," he said.

"WHAT?" I heard Jake whisper scream.

"No, it's okay. Please go, have fun. I'll be alright and I'll call you if I need anything," I say and he looks sad.

"Fine, and I promise I won't do anything. I won't even look at girls," he says and I know he won't resist looking at girls but I trust him and I'm sure that he's not gonna play with some chick.

"Yeah, okay. Just go have some fun, okay?"

He nods and says, "Hell yeah!" I laugh and peck his cheek.

"I'll call you every once in a while but you can still call me if you want to," he whispers to me but I know Jake can hear.

Jake mutters "Fine!" and storms out of the living room.

"Okaay," I say. I hope he can have fun without worrying about me. I know, it would be annoying to most people but I can't blame him, he's just worrying about me and I find that sweet. I know I sound crazy but hey, what the hell? I pull him close to me and we kiss for a minute and then I pull away. He smiles at me before kissing my neck.

_________

Like it? Hate it? Love it? Hope you did. :) Please vote, comment, become a fan! Thanks for reading! Make sure to wait for the next chapters. Ooh, and also, this chapter hasn't been proof read but i spell checked it and I hope it's good enough. :D Less than three! <3