CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 20

"And he found out that he was...her cousin!" Kellan screamed and we all burst out laughing. I laughed so hard and fell off the chair. I was on the ground laughing and holding my stomach since it hurt. It was around midnight now Kellan told us this story from this series called Big Bang Theory or something. It was a story about a guy who lost his virginity to his cousin. I felt tears coming out of my eyes because of all the laughter. All I could hear around me was music and laughter. Every one of us was already tipsy but the only ones who were drunk were Clay and Brandon. They were rolling on the floor laughing harder than hall of us. With the sight of that, I started laughing harder. "Uh, what the hell is going on here?" I heard someone say and looked up to see Clive standing at my feet. He was looking at all of us like were crazy and I held my arm out. He took it and helped me up. "Well, eh, Kellan here told us the f-funniest s-story e-ever!" I screamed at him and we all started laughing at remembering the story. "Well, okay?" he said and put was about to say something but got cut off by someone speaking into his mini-walkie talkie. I stopped laughing when his face turned serious and he started speaking back to whoever was speaking to him. We all stopped laughing when he turned serious except for Clay and Brandon. They were both on the floor, still laughing like fools. Clive said "okay" into the mini-walkie talkie and turned to me. I raised an eyebrow then said, "Whaaat?" It sounded so slurred that I thought I was actually drunk. "Your bodyguard, Bruno, just called. He said that he had strict orders from your dad to go home now. He's downstairs and he's waiting for the three of you guys," he said and I frowned. "Aw, the fun has to end already? It was just getting better!" I said a little bit too loudly. "Yeah!" they all agreed. Clive sighed then said, "You really have to go. It was your dad." I huffed then screamed, "Fine! Let's go Matt, Jake!" Matt and Jake stood up and everyone started screaming at us and telling us not to go. "Bye guys!" we all screamed and left. The Devil's Layer was still pretty full and we still had to walk through a humungous crowd of people to get to the front. When we got out, there were still cameras flashing and there was still a line of people stretching down the block. We looked around for the limo but we didn't find it. Instead, we saw Bruno leaning on a far wall of the club. We avoided getting trampled by the paparazzi and walked over to him. I stood in between Matt and Jake and held Matt's hand. "Unfortunately, I had to return the limo so I guess we have to walk home. Your dad has called and ordered you to go home strictly," he said and started leading the way. "What about Biggy?" Jake asked. Oh right, Biggy! I totally forgot about him. Last I saw him, he was dancing and talking away with a pretty lady. I guess I'm happy for him. "We can go without him. Big boy hasn't been laid for months now and did you see that chick? Damn, I never thought I'd lived to see the day that I was jealous of Biggy Jenkins!" he said and we all shrugged. It sounded like there was something off with his voice but I just ignored it. We started walking down the street with Bruno trailing right behind us and we were chatting and laughing. We were in front of a bunch of abandoned buildings and we were walking down the dark street. I squeezed Matt's hand and Jake's arm. They both looked at my scared face. I mean, who wouldn't be scared in a street like this when it was really dark? Matt wrapped an arm around my waist while Jake patted my hand. We continued walking until we didn't remember where we were going anymore. I looked behind us and Bruno was gone. "Guys, where's Bruno?" I asked them both and they turned to look. We were now all scared and anxious. I slipped an arm around Matt's waist and he squeezed me closer to him. Then, there was the sound of vehicles speeding down the street and bright lights of two vans. I squinted my eyes to see and saw two big black vans, one in front of us and one behind. I gasped and before I could do anything, men covered in black hopped out of the van and started pulling us into the van. They got Jake in the van since he was almost drunk and it was easy. Next was Matt but he punched a few of the guys but they managed to get him in to the back of the van. Being the stubborn person I was, I started screaming and hitting the men as hard as I could. "Help! HELP!" I screamed again and started kicking around me. I kept on screaming, hitting and kicking around me but there were too many hands grabbing me. While they started pulling me into the van, I started screaming as loud as I could. I ran out of breath after a few seconds but before I couldn't take in another gasp of air, I heard a voice similar to Bruno's. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" he screamed and I felt something hard hit my head and a sharp pain filled my brain. Before the darkness took over me, I felt my limp body being thrown on the hard ground of the van. Oh shit.

[Bouncer's POV]

I was trying to let a group of five people in the club when an ear-splitting scream filled the air. God, it must be a bunch of drunken people fooling around.

__________

Who do you think it is?!

Can't believe it's CHAPTER 20 already!!

Okay, so I managed to upload a short chapter right now :) I've been so busy for the past few days but I owe it to everyone to upload a new chapter :)

So, I'll try to upload the next part soon! :))

This chapter hasn't been edited, only spell-checked :) Hope it's good enough.

Like it? Hate it? Love it? Hope you did. :) Please vote, comment, become a fan! Thanks for reading! Make sure to wait for the next chapters. :D Less than three! <3