Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

Our first real date,

We were walking by the beach, hand in hand. He was shirtless and I was in shorts and his shirt. It was huge on me but he said it was cute. I started running and I could hear him chasing after me. I looked back and tripped over my own legs. Matt came and fell on top of me. We rolled in the sand and laughed.  

"Sorry for falling on you."  

"No, it's okay." 

"Are you hurt?"  

"Nope."

He cares so much when I get hurt. We rolled around in the sand for a while before getting up. I jumped back up and started jogging away. Matt followed soon after and we jogged back to the mat where all our stuff were. We sat back down and got talking again.  

"Hey, I forgot to ask you this but how come you came here with Jake?"  

"Oh, I think your mom forgot to tell you. My parents are on that business trip with yours and Jake's parents for a year so I get to stay here with you and Jake," he said and nudged me a bit.  

"Yaaay!" I screamed and jumped on top of him. He laughed his perfect laugh. He was lying on the mat and I was on top of him. I looked down at him and moved in closer. He put both of his arms on my waist and pulled me in closer. I closed the distance and kissed him. He kissed back but pulled away. I lay my head on his chest.

"I love you, baby. Be mine," he whispered. I kissed his muscled chest and said, "I love you too. I'm already yours."

*****

"Hey, guys, let's go to the mall later!" I said during breakfast.

Matt said, "Sure," with a smile on his face and Jake muttered, "No shopping, please."

I laughed but said, "I'll ask my friends Ashlyn and Sarah to come and I think Ashlyn's gonna bring her boyfriend so you guys will have a friend to play with."

I laughed and they both gave me weird looks. I just shrugged and started walking over to the sink to wash the dishes when Matt put his arm around my waist and pulled me to him a little bit too harsh. I laughed and kissed his hair. He looked up at me with deep eyes.

"I love you, Cay," he said.

I just stared at him, I didn't know what to say. I smile spread across his face and I couldn't help but smile back.

"I know and I love you too, Matt," was all I could say back but I meant it.

He laughed and kissed my right boob. I laughed then walked to the sink. I could hear Jake puking his guts out, not literally. Matt and I both laughed at him. After I finished washing the dishes, I sat back down on a chair. Jake started kicking my chair and got me annoyed.

"Quit it, Jakey," I whined. He smirked and kicked harder. "Dude, stop," Matt said and gave him a death glare. Jake kicked my chair really hard and made it fall back. I screamed as I fell and I felt my head hit the floor hard.

"DUDE!" Matt shouted and hurried to help me up. He got me to my feet but I started swaying. He sat me down on the floor as my head stopped spinning. I started to fall back when Matt caught me.

"Are you okay, Casey?" I heard him say but I couldn't hear it clearly.

"Uhh," was all I could say before everything went black.

[Jake's POV]

I stopped laughing when her head fell to the floor and her eyes closed shut.  

"Shit," I murmured and bent down beside her.