Chapter 12

CHAPTER 12

Two very big, tough-looking buff guys in white black shirts and black pants standing at the door. My mouth dropped at how big they were. I never knew anyone could be that...BIG. Oh they're not big, they're GIANT! They must have both been 6'6! One was slightly tanned and had black, tousled, short hair with big brown eyes that made him look much more intimidating. The other one was more tanned with longer hair and blue eyes. Matt cleared his throat and I turned to faced him. He had a funny smile on his face.

"They're HUGE!" I mouthed at him and he mouthed back, "I know." He chuckled and stood up.

"Come on in, guys," he said to them. Jake moved aside so they could come in and they both walked to the living room, their feet making soft thuds whenever they stepped. They both stood in front of me, waiting for me to say something.

I looked at them with wide eyes and managed to stutter, "Y-you guys are h-huge."

I wished I hadn't said that because now they were all laughing. I felt my cheeks blush red and the embarrassment rise in me. Matt put an arm around my shoulder and kissed both of my red cheeks, doing all this still laughing.

"Yes, yes we are huge," the won with brown eyes said in a tough sounding but friendly voice.

I laughed embarrassedly. After they stopped laughing and the redness disappeared from my cheeks, we finally got to introductions.  

"I'm Bruno," said the one with brown eyes. 

"And I'm Biggy," blue eyes said.  

"You got that right," I mumbled under my breath, thinking that nobody heard but I was wrong. They all chuckled and my cheeks flushed red again.  

"Hi, I'm Casey and I'm guessing you're the bodyguards my dad hired." They both nodded. 

"Yes, we are. We're here to protect you. The man that did this is still out there and you are not safe-" Biggy said but I cut him off. 

"Yeah, I think I've already heard about that but really, I don't need any bodyguards, I can take care of myself and Matt and Jake will be here. This is unnecessary, really."  

Jake sighed then said, "Case, we can't always be with you and I think we all know that you can't...uh...protect yourself." I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Jake's right, they can't always be with you and you can't always protect yourself." Bruno said with a kind smile. I smiled back at him.  

"Fine," I said and sighed in defeat. "But are you guys, like, gonna be at least two steps from me at all times?"  

They both shook his head and Biggy said, "No, ma'am, we're just going to be watching out for the man and protect you. We will wait outside the front door to see any sign of the man. Jake and Matt will be here inside with you at all times possible. We have strict orders from your father. We also need you to tell us what the man looked like so we can look out for him."

WHAT? Does my dad want to kill them? Why do they have to wait outside like that? And for who knows how long? Oh my God, daddy, you've gone overboard with this.  

"First, just call me Casey or Case. Ma'am makes me feel old and the man, I didn't see his whole face, only his eyes. His right eyes was pitch black and the left was grayish blue," I said and they both nodded. "And second, you guys do not have to wait outside. What're you planning to do? Sit on stool outside the door all day and all night?"

They both nodded and Bruno said, "Yes, you're father has given strict orders."

I shook my head and said, "Don't listen to him, he's overreacting. Feel free to make yourselves at home. In fact, you can sleep in here and you can still protect me. Since you're MY bodyguards and not MY DADS, I get a say in this. How old are you guys anyways?"  

They nodded and said "22" at the same time. Wow, they're like twins. I nodded and said, "Take a seat, guys."

They both sat down and started watching tv with us. There wasn't enough space on the couches so we brought down the small couch from my parents room. They turned out as pretty good guys. They're just like a couple friends except that they're being paid to protect ME. At lunch, we all sat down to eat pizza together in the living room and we had lots of fun. We joked a lot and Matt and Jake instantly became friends with them.

Matt still had to carry me around since I still couldn't walk without being in pain and sometimes Bruno or Biggy helped me when Matt couldn't. They acted like big brothers around me and nothing like bodyguards. At dinner, we all ate together and after that we went to bed. Bruno slept on the couch from my mom's room and Biggy on the floor. Matt and I slept in my room together. We said our goodnights and Matt carried me to my room bridal style.

He laid me on the bed carefully and went to my bathroom to get changed. He left all of his stuff in my room since he's staying there with me. He came out with boxers and a loose white shirt. He smiled at me and sat down next to me, stroking my cheek. I smiled at him and tried to sit up to kiss him. I groaned when my back ached and carefully lay back down on my bed.

"What's wrong?" he asked concern clear in his voice.

"My back, it's hard to sit up without it hurting like hell," I said and he grimaced.

He leaned down and kissed my lips carefully. When he pulled away, I smiled and he smiled back. He got up and walked over to his bag in front of my closet and took out one of his shirts. He walked over to me and helped me sit up carefully. He took my shirt off and slipped his shirt on me.

"You look so hot in my shirts," he whispered to me.

I chuckled and said, "Well, what can I say? I look good in everything."

He chuckled then said, "Yeah, you're right."

He helped me lie back down and I thanked him. He lay down next to me and pulled the blanket over us. I wanted to snuggle closer to him but it was hard with my aching back. I sighed and took his hand in mine. He gave it a small squeeze then kissed my forehead before turning my bedside lamp off.

"Goodnight, beautiful," he whispered in my ear.

"Night," I said and shut my eyes. Soon, my breathing became even and I drifted off to sleep.

___________

Short? Yeah, i know. Sorry :(

Like it? Hate it? Love it? Hope you did. :) Please vote, comment, become a fan! Thanks for reading! Make sure to wait for the next chapters. :D Less than three! <3