Chapter 6 Part 2

On the wall in front of the broken window, it says, written in blood, "A promise made is a debt unpaid."

I freeze and grip my phone as the tears flow down my face and a scream is building in my throat. I stare at the wall, at the writing, at the blood. Suddenly, the air feels different and I realize that there's someone with me. I turn around VERY slowly, hoping that it's Matt and Jake but instead I am standing face to face with a man covered in black from head to toe. He was in black gloves, shoes, socks, pants, shirt, jacket, ski mask and everything. I couldn't see any part of him except for his eyes and a bit of his skin through his mask. His right eyes is pitch black and the left is grayish blue. He steps closer to me and I scream without knowing it and drop my phone.

"CASEY! CASEY! CAY?" I heard Matt scream from my phone.

I take steps back with all the energy left in me as the guy takes a few more steps towards me. He looks to the left and sees the stairs. Another scream builds in my throat and I get ready to scream before he grabs my shoulders and throws me hard against the stairs. I feel my back crash into something hard and sends pain through my body but all I could do was scream. Scream with all the energy left in me, scream because I'm scared, scream because I'm in pain, scream because I hope someone would hear me, scream for myself, scream for Matt, for Jake, for mom and dad, scream for Ashlyn and Sarah and scream for this guy to leave me the fuck alone. He stands there and his eyes look ecstatic. He comes again closer but I had no more energy to scream. I was hurting and everything was becoming all blurry. The guy walks away but stops at the broken window before jumping out. He looks at me like something's coming and then jumps out. I stare at his ghost and everything becomes more blurry. I almost can't see anything. I groan as the pain took over me and I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. Everything goes black and it becomes so deadly quiet. Could I be dead? Who was that man? 

__________

I know, it's really short and I'm sorry. :(

Like it? Hate it? Love it? Hope you did. :) Please vote, comment, become a fan! Thanks for reading! Make sure to wait for the next chapters. :D Less than three! <3