CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 18

"Hey, Sarah! We're going to the club today! Meet you guys there!" I said into the phone. "Sure! See ya!" Sarah screamed back. I put my phone away into my purse and tucked it under my arm. We got changed and now we were downstairs all dressed up. I was in my leather vest and pants. My strawberry blonde hair was curled and was a bit wavy. My makeup was simple smokey eyes and blood red lips. Matt was in black jeans and a black leather jacket and a white shirt inside that matched my outfit. Jake was in a gray button up long-sleeved shirt and blue jeans. Bruno and Biggy were in black slacks and white button up shirts. "Smoking hot, Case," Jake says and I grinned at him. "Thanks. Matt picked it out. You guys ready?" I said with the grin still on my face while walking out the door. "Yeah," everyone murmured. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw what was in front of me. A FREAKING WHITE HUMMER LIMO!!! (Idk what they're called. :P) Whenever I went to the club, I always rode my own car, where'd this thing come from?! My jaw dropped and I turned to the guys. Matt and Jake had the same expressions as me but Bruno and Biggy were just grinning like fools, which means Matt and Jake didn't do this. I raised an eyebrow at them and Biggy said, "Your dad also has us telling him everywhere you go so he knows where you are. When we said you were going to the club, he insisted that you ride that." He pointed to the limo and smiled a smug smile. Bruno laughed at the guys' reactions and started walking to the limo. Biggy followed after him and soon, the three of us followed, still in shock. "Oh my God, this is sick!" Jake screamed and we all laughed. Matt took my hand in his and we continue walking. Jake skipped to my side then asked, "Are we gonna be seeing DJ Smirks later?" He grinned and I could see much excitement in his eyes. "Hell yeah!" I scream and he shouts with joy. "DJ Smirks?" Matt asks and I smirk. "You'll see," I say with an evil grin. He shrugs then opens the car door for me. I stared at the inside with wide eyes and my mouth hanging open, Matt and Jake were doing the same. I heard Bruno and Biggy's booming laughter through the air and snap out of my shock. I gasp once more before entering. The inside was unexplainable. (Pic there!!! ) It was beyond cool! I've been in a limp before but nothing as close as this. "Holy" Jake started and Matt finished, "Fuck!" I laughed like mad until I fell off the seat and onto the car floor. Matt picked me up and put me onto his lap on the seat. I chuckled and kissed his neck. "So, can we go now?" Bruno asked and he fixed the gear. "Yeah!" Jake shouted which caused me to jump in Matt's lap. He chuckled a deep, throaty chuckle and I could feel the vibration. Can you say hot? I know I can. We drove for about 20 minutes even though it's normally a 10 minute drive. We stepped out of the car and there were camera flashes and lights everywhere. Yeah, that's how it always is. The Devil's Layer is one of the most popular clubs here and usually, a lot of rich and famous people come. I grabbed Matt's and Jake's arms while Bruno and Biggy pushed the people away to make a path. The valet took the limo away and we were now at the front door where a bouncer stood. He didn't look familiar so he must've been new. I looked around and saw that the ling stretched all the way down the block and tons of people for dying to get in. We cut to the front and stood in front of the bouncer. "Hey, no cutting, back of the line!" he shouted over the loud noises of the cameras and people talking. "Excuse me, do you know who I am?!" I screamed and he rolled his eyes. ""ID card please, miss," he said with a bored voice and held his hand out. I was just about to give him a mouthful when the door burst open. NOBODY talks to the owner of the club that way! "Joe, has Ms. Bryson' and her guests arrived ye-" Clive, the one who makes sure everything's going right, stopped talking when he saw me looking at him pissed off. "Casey darling, what are you doing out here?!" He screamed at me. "Well, this man won't let me in. I don't think he's doing his job right, not letting the owner of the club enter her own club," I said with much venom in my voice. I'm not being a bitch or anything, I just liked having my laughs with new employees. I like seeing their scared reactions and all that. I really wanted to laugh but I wanted to keep my charade up just until we get inside. I scoffed and said, "Don't you think so, Clive?" His eyes widened. I wanted so much to laugh but I held it back. Clive knew that I liked to do this and he usually just plays along. "JOE! What the hell?! How dare you treat Ms. Bryson and her guests like that?!" Clive screamed at the guy. He shook with fear and I almost laughed but instead, I coughed to hide it. The man looked at his feet and Clive winked at me when he wasn't looking. "Clive, make sure it doesn't happen again or he's fired," I said in such a serious voice that I actually convinced myself. The guy looked up and said, "I apologize, Ms. Bryson. I just started working here." I nodded then said, "I can see that. Keep it up and you're fired. Let's go guys!" He nods and Matt, Jake, Bruno, Biggy and I walk inside with Clive by my side. The air was filled with music and the smell of cocktails. Damn, I missed this place. As soon as the doors closed, Clive and I laughed our butts off. We walked to the special VIP area which is only used by me and my friends. It's one floor up in one of the corners of the room. It overlooks the whole club. The whole club is really big. The lights aren't only one color, there's a show off different color lights that circles the whole place. There's red, white, green, yellow, orange, blue, pink and purple. The ceiling's really high, like 3 floors up. The dance floor is the usual type you see and there's a bar that stretches as long as the longest wall. There's a VIP dance floor which is all made of glass and is next to the stage. We have the stage when there are guest bands, singers and dancers and tonight we have a band. The DJ's area is right beside the stage but a floor up. It's made of glass as well and so are the stairs that lead to it. It isn't really big, it just fits all the stereos and turn tables and stuff. I usually go up there when I'm 'DJ Smirks'. We went up to the special VIP area and I flopped on a sofa with Matt. Bruno and Biggy on one and Jake on the single seat. Clive stood in front of me with his clipboard in his hand. He wore a pink button up long sleeved shirt and white slacks. "Did you see the guy's face?!" he asked and we both burst into laughter. "Oh my God, yes! Haven't done that in a long time, have we?" I say and we both laugh again.

"So, he's new yeah?"

"Yeah, he is. So who are these big boys," he said, gesturing to Bruno and Biggy.

"They, Clive, are my bodyguards, Bruno and Biggy. God! Dad really overdid it this time!"

Clive's only 20 years old and he's like one of my best friends. He's gay and he's really funny. He's been working for the club since forever and he's been with me through thick and thin.

"Oh em gee! I heard! Sorry, I couldn't visit you at the hospital and I couldn't drop by the house. Business here has bombarded this summer! Oh, and I don't believe I've met this young man before!" He said pointing to Matt who had his arm around my waist. "Finally found the right guy, have we, Ms. Bryson?" I have him call me by my name but he calls me 'Ms. Bryson' to tease me. I grinned at him like a fool. "Yes, I have. This is Matt and he's mine!" I scream at him jokingly. Everyone chuckled and when we stopped, he looked at Matt seriously and leans in closer. "Break her heart and I'll have my Chihuahua rip you to shreds," he says with a scary voice. Wow, I haven't seen this side of the Clive Johnson I used to know. "I will never hurt her," he paused then looked me in the eyes. "I love her." With that, he kissed my lips. When I pulled away and turned to look back at Clive who was grinning. "Well, okay then. I'm gonna go do my job now. Here's your chip," he said and handed me a hearing device and a tiny mic that lets us talk together if we need to. "Call me if you need anything!" he shouts as he starts walking away. "Thanks, Clive!" I shout after him. When he's gone, I put the chip on and attach the mic to my dress. "Let's go get a drink, guys," I say and we all walk down to the bar. It's pretty much huge and has the biggest staff ever so everyone is served. There seemed to be no new staff members so we just got drinks. I a glass of peach cocktail and we walked back up to the VIP area Sarah and Ashlyn came after a while and we all got drinking and chatting but none of us got drunk, at least not yet. Then, Biggy stood up and said, "I'm gonna dance anyone, wanna join me?" We all said no and he scurried off to the dance floor. For a while again, we just drank and talked but it got kinda boring. I got an idea. "Wanna see DJ Smirks?" I asked Matt and he nodded quickly. "You guys stay here and just watch," I said as I stood up off the couch. Matt gave me a questioning look. I pecked his cheek for reassurance and started walking down the stairs. Another thing a lot of people don't know is that work as a DJ in the club. I'm known as DJ Smirks. I got that name the first time I DJ'ed (Idk if this is right: P) and people said that I smirked a lot so people started calling me DJ Smirks. Ever since then, the name just kinda fit and everyone called me that. I pressed the tiny button on the mic as I walked up the glass stairs and said in to the mic, "DJ Smirks is in the house."

___________

I know, I said that I couldn't upload soon but I did! :) I thought I couldn't but I can so yeaah :) I'll upload the next chapter real soon. Sorry for not uploading before.

Like it? Hate it? Love it? Hope you did. :) Please vote, comment, become a fan! Thanks for reading! Make sure to wait for the next chapters. :D Less than three! <3