Chapter 6

The next few days of filming were complete shit without Shawn being there, Griffin was here but only for one day. I woke up at 5 am to someone banging on my door. I got up and i was wearing my bra and undies, i walked up to the door and opened it, i saw Ester standing there. "can i come in?" she asked. "sure," i said, "is everything ok?" i walked over and chucked on one of my white Haiz hoodies. "what are you doing here so early?" i asked as i put the kettle on to make tea.  "come sit, i have something to show you." she requested. I joined her sitting at the table. She showed me a picture of Shawn that she found on the internet and it was him kissing his Ex. I couldn't form a sentence, instead i just let the tears fall from my eyes as i buried my head in my hands. "i'll let you be alone for a while." Ester said as she excused herself from the table and left. All i could do was cry. At around 7 am i woke up after i had fallen asleep crying. I immediately turned to my phone and dialled Shawn's number, he finally picked up after 5 rings. "what the fuck were you thinking." i said into the phone as i tried to fight back my tears. "babe i'm sorry i can explain." he stuttered. "no there is nothing to explain, i thought you were better than Cameron, i thought i could trust you, but obviously not." i said as the tears filled my eyes. "look we can still make this work." he said apologetically. "no Shawn we're done, i never want to speak to you or see you again," i yelled before hanging up the phone and flopping down on my bed. I heard a knock at the door. "go away." i yelled. "it's me, Elizabeth." she said from the other side of the door.  "fine, come in." i mumbled. "whats wrong?'' she questioned as she saw my red eyes and the tears that soaked my pillow. I burst out crying again while i pulled out my phone to show Elizabeth the photo of Shawn. "oh poor sweetie, it will all be okay." she said as she embraced me in a hug. "can you please not tell any of the other girls." i asked as i pulled away from the hug. "sure, i'll let you tell them when you are ready. We start filming in half an our." she said as she left. I pulled myself together, before washing my face and brushing my teeth to get ready for the day.  Before i walked out the door i reminded myself that Shawn was a stupid dick and that i didn't need him. "hey what's wrong, we know you've been crying?" all the girls asked as i walked in. "i'm fine honestly guys." i said as i held back the tears. "no you're not." ester said as she talked to me outside. "what happened after i left?'' she asked. "well i broke up with Shawn.'' i said. "you don't need no man anyway." she said as she embraced me into a tight hug. I walked back into the trailer where all the other girls were getting ready. "i broke up with Shawn." i told them as i explained the rest of the story while we were getting ready.  Halfway through filming i got a text from my good friend Niall Horan. It read: hey i heard what happened, just letting you know i am here for you always, i can listen, give you advice or even just come over so you don't feel alone. I have wanted to tell you this for years but i think i love you, i understand if you want to wait and i will be here if you wanna talk, love you loads from Niall. 

The next few months were great, we were still shooting pp3 and i had gotten to know Niall better. one night after we got back from shooting i had a realisation, i loved Niall. "Niall, i love you." i said before i kissed him and we started making out on the bed in our undies. I kissed him and kissed him before i took his shirt and shorts off leaving him only wearing his boxers. I kissed him and kissed him before we stopped and turned on a movie to watch. 

Niall's POV:

I woke up the next morning with Hailee cuddled up in my arms.  heard someone knocking on the door, i got up and answered it to see Anna.K. standing there. "hey lovebird number 1. Where's Hailee.'' she said. "She's still asleep." i said, "do you want me to wake her up for you. " i asked. Just then i felt Hailee hugging me. "Hailee where have you been, rebel has been looking for you everywhere.'' Anna said, she sounded a bit annoyed. "she knocked on the door and you didn't answer." she continued. "we were asleep so i didn't hear her." Hailee replied. 

Hailee's POV: 

I realised that I was standing there in my undies so i chucked on one of Niall's tops. "i will be there in a few minutes." i said to Anna who told me to meet her and rebel at the makeup trailer. I chucked on some black sweatpants and left, i gave Niall a kiss. 

Authors note: 

Hey guys, so this chapter was a double, i hope you liked it, i had some extra time so this is why it is longer but they will usually be around 500 words. Thanks for reading Guys. Cya