Chapter 16

Rebel and i walked along the beach for a while and she talked to me about the breakup with Niall, it made me want to burst into tears all over again but i held it back because i didn't wanna ruin the holiday for the other girls. We walked along the sandy beach for a while but we decided to head back when the wind picked up and it got colder. We called a taxi and told them where we were going. After around a 5 minute drive we made it back, i handed the driver some cash before we headed up to our room, we were all sharing rooms and i was sharing with Rebel. We opened the door and i saw all the girls in there, they had picked out some movies and they set up blankets, pillows, pizza's and snacks.

"omg you guys are the best friends ever." i said as i joined them.

"put on some PJ's." Ester said.

"i didn't bring any." i responded.

"you can borrow some of mine since you are the tallest and i am second tallest they should fit you." Alexis said as she chucked me a pair.

"thanks." i said as i changed into them

I went and sat down with the girls who showed me a selection of movies that we could watch, there was, bay watch, mean girls, mean girls 2, pitch perfect 1 and 2 and all the edge of 17 movies.

"Can we watch pitch perfect?" i asked childishly.

"of course.'' Ester said as she got up and put it into the dvd player. It started playing and i was singing along til the part where Aubrey (Anna camp.) vomited and we all laughed. The movie continued playing and i was singing along while the girls all laughed at me. At around 10;30 the movie had finished and we decided to watch another one, because why not.

"ooh my pick this time." Anna camp said as she got up and put the movie in the machine. None of us knew what it was because she wasn't showing us the disk, it started playing the edge of 17.

"you know you did amazing in this." Alexis complimented me.

"thanks." i said as i blushed.

It was a couple months later and I still kept thinking about what she said and why I blushed  and I mean i don't know why, i always missed Alexis when she wasn't here but i thought it was just in a friend way. I looked over at the older woman who was slightly shorter than me. I was confused at my feelings but i was to scared to open up to anyone about it. I watched Alexis during the time where the other girls were watching the movie. So many thoughts popped into my head, was i good enough? would she like me back? Ugh why do emotions exist. The movie ended and we all headed to bed, i got no sleep that night, all i could think about was Alexis and the questions that kept replaying in my mind.

Authors note: hey guys, do you think i should make Hailee and Alexis a thing even though it isn't shipped or should i get her back with Niall or Shawn, i will probably end up making it Alexis but it will be a tough journey. Thanks for 300 reads, Cya guys Xxx