Chapter 23

When we walked through the door i saw all the girls waiting for me, they led me to the nursery where everything was ready. 

"do you think we can work out again." Alexis said.

"i'm sorry but i don't think I can." i said.

"you see i'm kinda with Cameron Dallas." i sighed

"um okay then it's fine." Alexis tried to fight back the tears, all of a sudden she just started crying her heart at.

"you know Hailee, i really though you liked me, when i said i was using you too i didn't mean it i just wanted to make myself feel better." she said before she broke down crying in Ester's arms.

"look i am really sorry i don't know what else to do, i didn't mean to hurt you please forgive me." i said as a tear slipped from my eye, all the girls just walked out without leaving, 

"you never deserved us Hailee but we acted like we cared and to be honest i can't do it anymore and i don't think anyone else can." Anna and Brittany said as they walked out with the other girls following them. I went back to the nursery and got Jordan before i took him and put him up for adoption. I moved house with Cameron and stayed there for the next few months. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A year later and Cameron has been the best boyfriend ever and i love him so much and it was amazing. i got back from the studio today and saw all the girls standing there.

"look Hailee we are really sorry for getting mad but you hurt our friend." they all said. 

"It's fine, i don't deserve you, i don't deserve Cameron, i don't even deserve to live." i said.

"Hailee don't say that." I heard Cameron say from behind me. I cried into his shoulder,

"it's true though." i said.

"no it's not, ask your friends, ask me, ask your fans and they all say that you deserve everything." He smiled as he wiped the tears from my eyes.

"it's true Hailee, you deserve it all." they said.

I turned back to Cameron who was on one knee. 

"Hailee, would you do me the honour and become my wife." he said.

"i burst out into tears, of course yes." i said crying into his arms. I kissed him long and passionately. 

That night the girls and Cameron and i were on the couch watching a movie. I had loved every part of this day, I had my friends back and a beautiful fiance.

Authors note: Hey guys so i couldn't bare to end it there i really had to keep going because i love writing this story so much, thanks sooo much for over 450 reads, Until next time ACA-NERDS, Cya Xx