Chapter 13

we all walk out the back where i get the surprise of my lifetime when all of my friends and family were revealed from behind a curtain. "Oh my stars!" i yelled as i jumped back into Niall. "Hailee!!" Taylor Swift yelled as she ran up and embraced me into a tight hug. "hey Taylor i said as i hugged her back, next i was greeted by all the girls from pitch perfect and then all of my other friends and family. I had the best night, we all sat down at one huge table for some food. We all got little nibbles and other snacks and then we got up and danced. I danced with Niall, while everyone else was dancing with their friends. we continued dancing for a while. At around 9:00 my mum and brought me my first drink. I took a sip and swallowed it, "ew that was disgusting i am never drinking again." i said as everyone else laughed. me and all the girls from pitch perfect decided to stay at Rebel's house in LA. At around 2am the party ended and i said goodbye to Niall and headed to Rebel's house with all of the other girls, as soon as we got there we all fell asleep straight away. I woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon coming from the kitchen. I rolled over and saw that the time was 9:30. "oh shit." i said as i got up. "what's up." Hana asked. "i have a meeting with Charlie at 11 and i still have to get ready." i said as i walked over to her. "okay, here is the plan. i will go get your clothes and everything that you need while you have a shower and eat breakfast and then you will be there on time. She explained. "thanks so much, i couldn't ask for better friends." i said as i hugged her. I had a shower and ate some breakfast before Hana arrived with my clothes, she brought me some black jeans, a cropped white top that said SLAY, my old school vans and my sunnies. "thanks so much." i said to her as i rushed up stairs to get changed. "thanks so much fir everything guys, you are literally the best, i'll see you later." i said as i hugged them all and left. I got a taxi to the studio and arrived there at 10:59 am so i was just on time. I walked in the door before i realised that this meeting was also with Shawn and that he was gonna ask me why i didn't invite him to my party. 

Authors note: Hey guys sorry its a bit shorter i couldn't think if anything because i am so tired, thanks for over 200 reads guys, Cya XX