Chapter 21

"Hailee, Hailee.'' I heard someone calling my name repeatedly. 

"huh, let me sleep." i said then i heard a few giggles.

"we have to go home babe." Niall said as he kissed me.

"but i wanna sleep." i said, which earned a few more giggles. Just then Niall started tickling me, i tried to hold in my laughter but i couldn't any more and i bust out laughing before i opened my eyes and saw all the girls all staring at me. 

"what?" i asked.

"someones sleepy." Rebel teased me.

"hey i had to get up at 5 this morning." i defended myself.

"why would you even do that when you can sleep in." rebel asked confusedly. 

'' ugh because i had to go for a run and do a fitness session and then go to the studio." i said. 

"well someones a busy person." Alexis said. I gave her a weak smile, i still didn't even know why she would forgive me but it was behind us now and i had to forget it for us to still be friends.

"you guys wanna keep walking." Niall suggested. 

"sure." they all replied.

"only if you help me up." i said to Niall as i reached my hands out for him to help me up. 

"ok." he said as he pulled me up into a hug. 

"aww you guys are so cute together." Ester said.

"thanks." i said as i held Niall's hand and walked along the beach with him and the other girls. 

" i think i'm gonna leave now," Niall said, "i have to record songs for my new album bright and early tomorrow morning." 

"okay." i said as i gave him a kiss before he headed home. 

"you wanna catch a movie?" Kelly asked. 

"yeah." we all agreed in unison. We all went to the cinema and we had a look at the movies before we decided to go see the greatest showman even though i had already seen it but i wanted to see it again anyway. We all got popcorn and drinks. 

"cinema 6." the lady said as she scanned our tickets. I sat there singing along even though the other girls didn't know the words because they hadn't seen it yet.  All the girls were laughing at me especially when i was singing re-write the stars and this is me really loudly. We had the whole cinema to ourselves. In 2 days Niall and i were moving into our own house. 

"sleepover at ours Hails." Anna.k. suggested.

"sure." i replied. After the movie had ended all of us went back to our own cars. I quickly went back to the apartment and just grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste. I drove back to the girls house. 

"lets do an all nighter." rebel screamed. 

"yeahhhh." we all yelled back at her and then burst out laughing. 

We sat up all night watching movies. I texted Niall so that when he woke up he wouldn't be worried. 

Authors note: hey guys thanks so much for reading, until next time ACA-NERDS. Cya Xx