Chapter 14

I walked into the studio door just as the clock ticked to 11.
"hey Hailee you are just on time." Charlie said.
"hey Charlie, where is Shawn." i replied.
"he will be here at 11:30, how was your party anyways." Charlie asked.
"uh it was good thanks." i said, "also i have an idea for a new song, i have written some of it and i think it will be called let me go." i added before i sat down, i pulled out my phone and showed Charlie a clip of me singing it without the backing track he just stared at the screen the whole time until it finished.
"Hailee i am speechless this is amazing." he said as he lifted his gaze from the screen.
"thanks so much." i said as a smile spread across my face.  "Can we start  recording soon?" I questioned.
"Yeah sure how about we start in a couple days."
Charlie replied.
"Hey guys." Shawn exclaimed as he walked in. "Hey." I said sarcastically.
"Look Hailee before you say anything I just wanna say I'm sorry, I know I screwed up pretty bad and I am sorry, I realised that I shouldn't have cheated on you. I am not trying to win you back but I hope you will forgive me and we can still be friends." He said apologetically.
"Ok we can still be friends but if you ever try to but on me again I swear to god......". I said before I was interrupted by Shawn
"chill out Haiz I won't." He said.
"Yeah well don't call me that name." I said.
"Sure thing buttercup." He winked at me.
"Or that." I said angrily, "just call me Hailee." I said as I glared at him. 

"Okay just chill out love." he said

"oh my god Shawn i swear to god that if you don't start calling me Hailee i will knock you to the other side of the world with my fist!" i yelled at him. 

"okay whatever." Shawn said sarcastically. I got up and went to get my notebook so we could write some more songs, i worked til around 1 when i decided to head back and pack because tomorrow me and all the girls were going to mexico as a birthday present that they got me. I jumped into the car and went home.

 "hey babe." i said as i walked through the door. 

"oh hey babe." Niall said in response as he gave me a long kiss. 

"i have to pack for Mexico, wanna help me." i said as i winked

"of course." he said obviously getting the message. We went to my room where he kissed me as he lowered me down onto my bed, he kissed my neck all the way down and then back up to my lips again. I could already feel my neck beginning to bruise but i kept on kissing Niall more and more til we slowed down and eventually stopped. 

"wow that was amazing." i said out of breath. 

"yeah well i had to make sure i didn't miss any for when you go to mexico." he said as he winked. I got up off the bed and started to pack, i finished packing and it was around 6 pm so Niall and I got some dinner and then i went to bed because we had an early flight.  I woke up to Niall's arms wrapping around me. 

"good morning babe." he said as he got up and started to get dressed.

"good morning." i said back sleepily. I got up and chucked on some black sweatpants with a plain white top. I grabbed my bags and headed out to the living room where Niall was waiting. I grabbed an apple before we headed out the door. It was around 6:10 am and i had to meet the girls at the airport at 7 it only took 45 mins to get there so i would make it just on time. We got into a taxi and headed to the airport. I was woken up by Niall tapping me on the shoulder because we arrived i got out the car and followed him into the airport. I saw that all the other girls were waiting so i gave Niall a quick but passionate kiss and then headed to where the girls were waiting. 

"hey girls." i said as i hugged them all. 
"heyyyyy." they all said in response. 

"who's ready for mexico." Chrissie exclaimed.

"me!" Rebel yelled back.

Authors note: thanks so much for reading guys, this is a bit longer because i wanted to save the whole next 2 chapters for them being in mexico so i wouldn't have to spread it over 3, anyway Cya guys later, XX