Chapter 12

I sat on the couch on our apartment twiddling my fingers waiting anxiously to find out what happened. **knock knock knock knock** I motioned to Niall to open the door, he got up and walked over and opened the door to reveal two officers standing there. "May we come in." One of the officers asked, Niall moved to the side and let them through the door. "So we have had a report that you have been harassing Shawn Mendes." One of the officers asked. "The truth is that i was dating him and then I broke up with him and he was harassing me all the time to get back together with him and it all got to much so one day when he was about to talk I punched him." I explained. "Ok well it seems that you were defending yourself because Shawn was harassing you. We will talk to Shawn to get his side of the story and then we will assess it." The officer said. "Ok thank you very much." I said as i got up and let them out. "See you soon." I added. I went and sat back down on the couch with Niall and I started kissing him on the couch. Louis was out with his girlfriend so he wouldn't be there to bother us, it was just me and him. I started kissing him more and more before we rolled over and he was on top of me. I stripped down to my undies and then Niall did too. I kissed him more and more before I laid down next to him on the  couch before he took off my undies and he took off his. It was a night to remember. I woke up the next morning next to Niall in the same position. I got up quietly and got dressed into some ripped jeans and a casual shirt. I left Niall a note saying that I had gone out because today we were having a pitch perfect 3 reunion. I walked out of the apartment where I was greeted by a huge mob of paparazzi, I signed some photos for a couple fans before I jumped in my car. I headed to the restaurant where I was greeted by the other girls who were already there. We chatted for a while before we all ordered pizzas to share. "So we knew you were with Niall last night, did you do it?" Anna k said as she winked.
"Maybe." I said as I blushed
"Oh you totally did," Brittany said.
"Ok maybe we did." I admitted.
The pizzas came and they were so good, we all kept talking for a bit and Brittany suggested we go for a walk. We all got up and grabbed our jackets and left. When we got outside a fan came running up to me and asked for a photo, I took one with her and said bye as she headed off. "Geez there is so many fans here for you, don't you need security with you always?" Brittany asked, "nah not really." I said. Just then another fan came up crying and asked for a photo, I took one with her and gave her a hug before we kept walking. We walked all the way until we got to the beach where there was another huge mob of paparazzi. Almost all of them wanted me to sign something. "I'll catch up with you guys in a sec." I said as I took a few photos and signed some things for the fans. "Ok." Ester said as her and the other girls walked off. I quickly jogged to catch up with them where they were all waiting on the beach. "Maybe that security thing is a good idea." I joked as I looked at Brittany. "See I told you." She said as she laughed back. **buzzz buzzz buzzz** "I just gotta take this quickly." I said motioning to my phone. "Ok, well be here when you get back." Shelley said.
HAILEE: hello
NIALL: hey, what time will you be back. I miss you.
HAILEE: I miss you too, I will be home in an hour.
NIALL: ok love you
HAILEE: love you too.
NIALL: bye
*call ends*
"You ready guys." I say as I walk up to the girls. "Yeah they all respond. We walk back to the cars and I say bye to them before I head off. Tomorrow I was turning 21 and I couldn't wait to celebrate.
*the next morning*
I was woken up by Niall with breakfast in bead with smashed avacado on toast and tea because I don't like coffee. After I had eaten I got up and got dressed into a tight red dress with some red heels 👠 because we were going out for dinner with Niall and my family for dinner. Me and Niall decided to visit the aquarium first because we had some spare time after we had gotten ready. We drove to my Mum and dads house where I was greeted by hugs and kisses from them all. "Happy birthday." Griffin said as he hugged me. "Thanks." I replied as I hugged him back. "Who's ready to eat." My dad exclaims. "Me." Niall yells. "Let's go." My Mum says. We all pile into the car and head to the place where we were going for dinner. When we got there the waiter said that her had reserved a table out the back for us.

Authors note: hey guys I am back from my holiday and I was going to upload two chapters so I just decided to do one longer one, thanks so much for 200 reads guys. Cya