Chapter 18

I pulled her closer our lips feircely clashed together, instead of pulling away from the kiss she kissed back passionately for a while before we pulled away. She looked gorgeous wearing a black dress that reached her knees and she matched it with some blue sparkling heels. I hugged her and we headed down to dinner.
"So what are we?" I asked Alexis while we waited for the food to come.
"What do you mean." She asked me back.
"Well about what happened what are we together." I replied.
"Well I would be honoured to call you my girlfriend." She said this and I turned bright red.
"Well then let's make it official, but Alexis I am scared, scared to get hurt again, scared to tell everyone, scared of people judging me." I said anxiously.
"Hey everything will be fine, I will never hurt you I promise that. Who cares what everyone thinks as long as I have you that is all that matters. We can wait for as long as we need before we tell people." She said.
"Thanks." I said as she hugged me and gave me a quick peck on the lips. After we ate and talked for a while longer we headed beak to the hotel where all the other girls were.

"where did you two go." Brittany asked.

"oh we just went to grab dinner." i said

"so why are you all dressed up?" rebel questioned as she winked.

"uh just felt like dressing up for fun." Alexis said with some insecurity in her voice

"Sure sure." Anna k said sarcastically. I grabbed Alexis by the wrist and dragged her to my room which I shared with Rebel.
"Ugh what are we going to do." I said to her as I leaned into her chest and let a tear roll down my chest.
"We are going to have to tell them at some point." She said.
"Ok but first I wanna call my parents and tell them." I explained to her.
"Sure babe whenever you are ready." She said as she kissed the top of my head. I grabbed my phone and called my parents, I came out to them and they were fine with it. Alexis and I had continued hanging out for the rest of the week and I finally decided I was ready to tell the whole world.
"Hey guys, can you all come sit here please." I asked them as I walked in, they came and sat down on the couch with me and I got ready to tell them about Alexis and I.
"So I have wanting to tell you something for a while," I said to the girls who all looked at me with confused looks spread across there faces. "Alexis and I have been dating for a week." I said as the girls jaws all dropped to the floor.
"So that means your gay right." Eater said
"Yeah." I said back. Just then Alexis came through the door she must of knew what happened because sue came and sat down next to me and wrapped her arm around me.
"Well we will support you no matter what and congratulations." Brittany said breaking the silence that had filled the room. It was around 4pm so I decided to go back to mine and Rebels room with Alexis, her and Rebel were going to swap rooms so Alexis could stay with me, which was good especially considering there was only one bed in our room. After we moved everything it was around 7pm so we (Alexis and I) decided to head back and order room service while watching a movie. We both shared a pizza while watching the conjuring which was really scary considering I hate scary movies, Alexis on the other hand was not scared at all so I cuddled up next to her to feel safe. She hugged me tightly before kissing me lightly on the lips. She kissed me a few more times before it turned out into a full make out session where we were wearing nothing but our undies. She kissed me down my neck which caused it to bruise, "Alexis." I moaned as she kissed my neck again and then back up to my lips, we made out until I fell asleep in her arms.
I woke up the next morning next to Alexis. Ugh I thought to myself, I don't feel right in this relationship, I felt bad because I had used her to win Niall back, I left a note to her and all the girls which read.
To everyone that is reading this I am back in LA happy with Niall, to Alexis I am especially sorry, I used you to get back to Niall when I know I shouldn't have, to all the girls I am sorry for being the most Shitty friend ever, Alexis I truly am sorry please forgive me, I really do want to be friends with you. I understand if you never want to see me again, any of you, you all do so much for me and I am never enough to give back to you, you guys don't deserve such a Shitty friend like me and I think it would be better for you all if I just dissapeared out of your life, I love you guys forever and always and I will miss you forever. From Hailee
I quickly grabbed my bag and left to the airport and jumped onto the next flight to La, ugh I just wanted Niall so bad, I fell asleep on the plane and was woken up to the flight attendant telling me that the flight was over. I sleepily got up and went to my gate where Niall was waiting I ran and jumped into his arms and kissed him multiple times before I explained everything that happened.
"I'm so sorry." He said
"It's ok I'm just glad we are back together, but I feel so bad for the girls." I said
"I'll help you figure it all out later." He said as we jumped in the car and headed home.

Anna.k. Point of view
I woke up to the sound of sobbing coming from the room next door where Hailee was supposed to be staying l, I got up and walked through to see Alexis on the floor crying while reading a note from Hailee, I grabbed the note and read it before calling all the other girls into the kitchen. Why did Hailee have to think so little of herself. It is going to be hard for Alexis to forgive her but me and the rest of the girls can, she is so young and she tries so hard, she deserves everything and I am determined to make everything between us all right. All the girls came rushing in and I explained everything to them. Alexis had agreed to forgive Hailee and let them still be friends again even though she was hurt, it turns out she was only using Hailee as a distraction too. I told the girls the gameplay which was for all of us to meet Hailee and forgive her, we know she didn't mean it.
A few days later we headed home from the trip and met up with Hailee.
"You guys I am so sorry I am such an idiot for putting you through all this, thank you for always being there for me and supporting me I love you guys so much and I would hate to lose you please forgive me." Hailee said as she burst into tears. "And Alexis I am so sorry, can we please both forget about what we did wrong because we both did something stupid and I really want us to be friends." She said now crying even more.
"We forgive you." We all say except for Alexis who didn't say anything yet. We pull her into a group hug for a few seconds before we pull away and she speaks to Alexis.
"Alexis? Do you forgive me?" She asks as tears still flow down her face.
"Ok." Alexis says as she hugs her. I am glad everything was resolved and we all continue to be friends.
Hailees POV
I went to the cafe with the girls and everything was resolved, I had been stressing the whole 4 days while they were still in Mexico and I am glad I didn't screw it all up this time. I went home and watched movies with Niall as he played with my hair

Authors note: thank you so much guys for over 350 reads, I know everything was a bit rushed but everything will be better in the next couple chapter, This one was a triple so a lot happened but yeah thanks for reading guys, Cya Xx