Chapter 5

"he is such a dick." Shawn said as we walked back to my trailer. Shawn was going to be heading home so i kissed him before i took all my clothes off and kissed him more. I hadn't realised that all of the girls were in the kitchen, i jumped on top of Shawn before kissing him again and again. "ahem ahem." Shelley said. I quickly got up and chucked one of Shawn's hoodies on as my face turned bright red. "hey guys." i said, covering my face. The room fell silent. "hey, how you feeling?" rebel asked, breaking the silence. "yeah, fine." i said. I felt Shawn's hands wrap around me. 

"i gotta go." he said.

"Why, please stay." i pleaded.

"i have to record some songs." he said. I sighed and leaned into his chest as a small tear ran down my cheek. "hey, don't cry." he said as he ran his fingers through my hair. "but i don't want you to go." i said as more tears started to fill my eyes. "i'll miss you." he said. "i'll miss you too." i said. I kissed him goodbye and he left. Just then Anna came up to me and gave me a hug. "you'll be able to see him soon.'' she said. All the other girls left and me and Anna sat on the bed. "i know it just feels like ages" i said. Just then there was a knock on the door, Anna got up and left, i followed her to see who was at the door. "GRIFFIN," i yelled as i gave him a hug. 

Authors note: hey guys sorry the last two chapters have been short i promise there wil be a longer one in the next couple days, thanks for reading Cya