Chapter 22

2 days later Niall and i had been moving boxes all day, we were moving into our own house. It had 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a living room, dining room, kitchen, pool and spa and a home cinema. After another 8 hours of exhausting work the house was all set up and already felt like home. I watched as Niall got undressed before i got undressed and hopped into bed with him. m I woke up the next morning in bed with Niall. I woke him up and we got dressed to go out for breakfast since we hadn't been food shopping yet. I got dressed into some denim shorts and a black hoodie with my black sneakers and Niall put on some white jeans with black sneakers and a plain red top. We drove to our favourite little cafe where we were greeted by a huge mob of paparazzi which wasn't surprising. I ordered some scrambled eggs and toast and Niall got a bacon and egg roll. We ate our food which was delicious and headed to the supermarket. We shopped around with a trolley before i went to get something. I returned with 5 boxes of cereal which i dumped in the trolley.

"can't forget the cereal." i said. Since cereal is one of my favourite foods, i grabbed frosted flakes, froot loops, rice crispy's, weet-bix and nutrigrain. We walked round the corner to see Brittany and Anna.c. walking. 

"hey guys." i said to them as i approached them.

"hey, how is the new house?" Anna asked.

"yeah its going good," i replied, "are you okay Brittany you seem a little off." 

"ugh just relationship problems." she sighed.

"well feel free to come over and chat if you need." i said to her as i gave them both a hug.

"see you later guys." i said as Niall and i kept walking. Niall was going to spend the week with his family in Ireland so he was heading there tonight. We payed for the food and headed home, after we put the shopping away i turned on the news while Niall went to pack his bags. At around 3 Niall was ready to go. I gave him a long and passionate kiss before we went to the car.

"why don't you just kiss me at the airport?" Niall asked.

"well there would be paparazzi and that is not a good photo for the internet." i replied.

"oh yeah i forgot about the paparazzi." he said as he turned on the radio. Let me go was playing on the radio which was cool because it was the first time i had heard it on the radio. After let me go had finished slow hands came on.

"OMG that is so cool." i said to Niall as we kept on driving. After we got to the airport i gave him a kiss while we were still in the car. Surprisingly there was no paparazzi even though Niall didn't tell anyone i was still surprised. I gave him a hug and one last kiss before he left. I drove home and just as i got out the car i felt a wave of nausea wash over me. I quickly put my hand over my mouth and ran to the bathroom where i puked. I sat there thinking what could've caused it.

"oh shit." i said even though no one could hear me. I finished puking and grabbed a drink before i got in to my car and headed to the store again I grabbed three pregnancy tests and then headed home to try them. I took them and set a timer for 3 minutes. I went to my room and grabbed a jumper since it was getting cold, the rest of the time i waited i just sat on the edge of the bathtub and tapped my foot anxiously. I didn't know what would happen if i was pregnant. 
**beep beep** the timer went off so i turned over the tests and they were all positive. I burst out crying before i put the tests in a zip lock bag i grabbed my purse and headed to the girls house. By the time i had gotten there i was a sobbing mess. I was greeted by Alexis and i instantly threw my arms around her. 

"Hailee, what's wrong?'' she asked as she guided me to the living room where all the other girls were now gathered.

"Alexis what's wrong?" Rebel asked knowing she wouldn't get an answer out of me. Alexis helped me sit down before she squatted down in front of me.

"Okay listen Hailee, i need you to calm down and tell me what is happening." She said.

"I..I...I..I'm..I'm pregnant." I spurted out before i bust out crying again. 

"Have you told Niall yet?" Chrissie questioned.

"no" i said as i calmed down a bit. "I'm gonna go call him now." i got up and walked upstairs to one of the bedrooms, i'm pretty sure it was Rebel's because there was an Australian flag on it. After a few rings he picked up.

"hey babe." he said.

"hey, how was the flight?" i responded.

"yeah not to bad, how are you doing?'' he asked me.

"uh yeah i need to tell you something right now." i said.

"sure what is it?" he said happily.

"uh well i don't know if you are gonna be happy or not." i said, by now i hadn't heard all the girls standing outside of the closed door.

"I'm pregnant." i said into the phone.

"NO THIS CAN NOT BE HAPPENING, HAILEE I CANT HAVE A BABY IT WILL RUIN MY CAREER, WE ARE DONE, LEAVE MY STUFF AT THE OLD APARTMENT, YOU CAN HAVE THE HOUSE, I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT WE ARE TOO YOUNG, WE ARE DONE." he yelled into the phone.

"Babe please don't leave again." i said as i started to cry.

"NO I CAN"T HAVE A BABY HAILEE." He yelled.

"fine but this time don't think i will get back together with you again when you want to, oh and by the way i am keeping the baby to let you know." i said as i hung up. I flopped back down on the bed before i cried again.

"what are we gonna do." i said as i put my hand to my tiny little baby bump. I was scared on what to do. i decided to go downstairs and tell the girls what happened. I went downstairs and told them everything that happened. 

"oh it will be fine i promise." Anna.c. said as she rubbed my hair. 

"i don't know." i said. "i'm gonna go to the doctors tomorrow and i'm just gonna call my parents too." i said as i got up 

"hey mum."

"hey sweetie, how you doing." she asked.

"i'm good thanks what about you." i replied.

I explained what happened to my mum and set up an appointment for 11 am tomorrow. Then i headed back downstairs and told the girls how it went. 

SKIP TO 8 MONTHS LATER BECAUSE I"M LAZY.

I was in labour and i had asked Ester to be there with me while all the other girls waited outside. After a 5 hour long labour which left me exhausted i was finally able to hold my baby boy. I named him Jordan. 

Anna.k. Point of view. 

"Hailee Steinfeld." a doctor called out. 

"that's us." i said as we all bolted up.

"you can come see Hailee and the baby now." He said.

"okay thank you." i said as the other girls and i got up and walked to her room. we all walked in to see Hailee sitting there with the baby in her arms.

"awww." Brittany says.

"what's it called?" Rebel asked.

"it's a boy." Hailee said.

"oh okay what's HE called." rebel raised her voice as she said he. 

"he's called Jordan," Hailee said, "do you guys wanna hold him?" she passed him to Brittany who was the most excited to see him. After all the girls including me had a turn holding him. We all left including Ester. We decided to go back to Hailee's house since she left the key at ours before she went to the hospital and set all the Babies stuff up for her.. 

HAILEE"S POV

A few days later me and Jordan got to go home, i strapped him into his baby seat before we set off home, when we got home i took him inside and what i saw was unbelievable. 

Authors note; So yeah this is a longer one, i did a time jump mainly because im lazy and i wanted her to have the baby already because i had more ideas so yeah, until next time ACA-NERDS, Cya Xx