Chapter 20

Niall and i spent the rest of the day recording some covers together and then we decided to cook some past for dinner. I let Niall cook since i wasn't very good at it. We made the pasta and sat down to eat might I add it was very good. We watched pitch perfect before we took our clothes off only in our undies and went to bed. Niall has barley kissed me since I got back from Mexico because we couldn't tell the girls, well not yet anyway. The next morning I woke up and got dressed into a pink hoodie with some black jeans, I packed a white dress and some silver heals for that night. I did some basic make up and then woke up Niall.
"Good morning babe." I said
"Good morning." He said as he sat up and kissed me. I got up and left him to get ready.
"I made pancakes!" I yelled as I walked into the kitchen. Soon enough Niall cam down wearing some black jeans and a red t shirt. He put a shirt for tonight in my bag and we quickly ate breakfast before cleaning up and heading to the studio. By the time we got there it was around 12 so I had 4 hours to completely finish the song because we were releasing it tomorrow. We met all the other guys on the track and we spent about 2 solid hours working before Niall and Alesso went to get milkshakes for us all. We had our milkshakes and I shared one with Niall and then we finished editing the song. We played the final version and we were happy with it. By now it was 4 and we had to get ready and drive to the beach which was 40 mins away, Niall and I quickly got changed and we drove to the beach, I let Niall drive.
"Hey girls." I said as Niall and I jumped out the cat, I really wanted to hold his hand but we hadn't told the girls yet.
"Hailee." They all yelled and ran over to hug me, we went inside and looked at the menu, I decided to get a cheeseburger and most of the other girls got pasta 🍝. After we had the delicious food we all went for a walk along the beach since it was still light. Niall and I were waiting outside while the other girls were saying bye to their friends who were just now leaving. Niall pressed me up against the wall and without hesitation he passionately kissed me, I kissed back.
"Busted." Rebel said with a huge smirk on her face as her and the other girls all appeared from round the corner.
"Ok please don't be mad I was going to tell you at dinner but I forgot." I said as Niall Locked hands with me.
"Don't worry it's ok we don't mind Hailee, you don't have to tell us everything we won't hate you." Anna k said.
"Thanks." I said as we all started to walk down the beach. After we walked for around ten minutes we decided to sit and watch the sunset. I leant my head on Niall's shoulder and within ten minutes I was fast asleep.

Authors note: hey guys thanks so much for over 400 reads is really appreciated. Until next time ACA-NERDS, Cya Xx