Chapter 7

I went and met up with the girls (rebel and Anna.) at the makeup trailer like they asked me to. "Why were you looking for me.?" I asked rebel. "Oh I wanted to tell you that Shawn came back and asked me to ask you to call him, but from what Beca has told me you have moved on." She said. "Yeah I have, if he wanted me back he should've called me himself." I said with a slight anger in my voice. I went on to my Instagram and decided to clear things up with the fans, I took as selfie and posted with the caption saying: Shawn and I are no longer in a relationship, things did not work out, you are my fans and got guys deserve to know, I love you guys. I hit post and within just a few seconds I had support from my fans but also death threats from some of Shawn's fans. Me, rebel and Anna went to the makeup trailer and got out makeup done before we headed to the bus to meet up with the other girls. I started singing and I had not realised that all the girls were listening. "You sing like an angel." Anna said "thanks." I replied, we reached where we were going to be doing our scene where we completely trash DJ Khaled's apartment.  After we finish filming, I hear back onto the bus with the other girls. It was now 9pm and when I got back to my trailer I found Naill sitting on the bed. "Come sit here Haiz." He said, I went and sat down in the bed with him. "You know ever since I saw you I thought you were perfect, I knew that I loved you, when I saw you were in a relationship, with Cameron and then Shawn I was happy for you but I wanted to be able to call you mine. When Shawn and Cameron were idiots to you, it broke my heart to know that you weren't being treated as well as you should be. I finally had the courage to speak to you and tell you my feelings, I luv you hailee, so please will you be my girlfriend? 💞 "yes of course." I said as I jumped into his arms and kissed him before we laid down and I fell asleep in his arms. I woke up the next morning and got up as quietly as I could without waking Niall up. I made some toast and quickly ate it. I turned on the shower and got undressed then hopped in. I heard the shower curtain open and Niall stepped in with me.

Authors note: hey guys sorry this is short it it getting late, tomorrow I will try to update if I don't have to much homework, thanks for reading and feel free to comment any ideas, thanks for reading guys, Cya Xx