Chapter 8

A few weeks later and Hailee's point of view: 

"See you later guys." i said one last time before i walked out to my car with Niall and we headed back from the set of pitch perfect 3. I jumped in the car and turned on the radio and let me go was on the radio, i started singing. "that was amazing." Niall said as the song finished. "thanks, i can't wait to see the finished product of the movie." i said as we pulled into the car park of burger king. "ugh, there is soo many papparazi here and we haven't even told them we were coming here." Niall said. "i know its ridiculous." i agreed with him as we got out and made a run for the restaurant. Once inside i ordered what i usually get from burger king which is a double cheeseburger meal, with meat and cheese only on the burger. Niall got chicken strips and chips, we went to sit down and this one girl came up and asked me for a photo. She was crying because she was so happy, it made me smile that my fans cared about me soo much, i took a photo with her before i she left. "number 44." the lady behind the counter yelled out, "i'll get it." Niall said as he got up and walked over to the counter.  He came back with the food and we started eating. After we had finished we got up and we went back to my apartment in LA. I got up and so did Niall and we walked up. "i love you." i said to Niall as we walked. "i love you too." he said as he held my hand. Just as we walked around the corner there was a huge mob of paparazzi and flashing cameras everywhere. I put my head down and held Niall's hand as he led me into the apartment building. "remind me to get the spare key off of my apartment back from Shawn." i said to Niall as we jumped into the elevator. "sure thing." he said. i got there and put the key into the door and we walked in.  "Hey Shawn," i said with slight anger and confusion in my voice. "i hope you didn't forget we bought this apartment together." he said as he let a small grin spread across his face. "okay well me and Niall are moving into our own apartment so you can have this one." i explained. "but you can't leave me babe." he whined. "i can do whatever the hell i want to do." i yelled back. " i grabbed Niall's hand and dragged him to my room.  "do you have an apartment we could move into temporarily?" i asked. "well i don't have one but i already checked and Louis said we could move into his for as long as we needed. It is three bedrooms so it isn't to small, how does that sound." he explained. "yeah that sounds great." I replied. "lets start packing." I grabbed my dog called Sasha and all her stuff before packing my bags, Niall already was staying with Louis and he hadn't moved in with me yet. We got in the car and Niall drove us to Louis's place while i held Sasha who had fell asleep on my lap. I soon drifted off to. "we are here babe." Niall said as he planted a kiss on my forehead and then one on my lips. "okay." i said as i got out of the car and grabbed my bag, Niall followed with my suitcase. We rode up on the elevator and Niall led me to Louis's apartment and knocked on the door. I hadn't met Louis, so when he answered the door Niall introduced me.

Authors note: i will try and update on thursday, my friend just invited me to go to the Ed Sheeran concert which is tomorrow night and then i am going on holiday with that same friend, after thursday the next update will be on monday or sunday night. Thanks for reading guys, Cya XX