Chapter 15

"flight 1045." one of the flight attendants said over the intercom.

"That's us." Britany said as we all got up and followed the signs to our gate.

we all hopped on to the plane and found our seats, i was next to Brittany and Anna.k. and in front of us was Rebel, Ester and Chrissie then behind us we had Anna.c., Shelley, Kelly and across from us we had Hana and Alexis. After a long and boring 5 hour flight we had made it to Mexico, we all hopped off the plane and headed to the nearest Starbucks to get some coffee so we could wake up a bit. It was around 11 so we decided to head to the hotel and check in then drop off our bags and go get lunch. We went to a local restaurant called 'tacos' (i know i know basic name but whatever, on with the story.) we all ordered our food and we started eating.
"So how are things with you and Niall.?" Alexis questioned
"Yeah it's going well." I responded. After a few more minutes of taking our food came and we started eating.
"I'm so sad that this was the last movie." Brittany said.
"Yeah me too." I said as all the other girls nodded in agreement. Just then my phone started ringing. "Do you mind if I take this" I asked the girls as I got up and answered.
"Hey babe." I said into the phone, it was Niall.
"Listen Hailee, I think we should see other people. It just isn't working ok, oh and btw I left all your stuff at your parents house." Niall said before hanging up.
" are you serious." I muttered to myself as I walked back to the table.
"Hey guys I don't feel so well I think I might take a walk to get some fresh air." I lied.
"Ok hope you feel better, make sure you meet us back here after." Shelley yelled. I walked down to the beach and I let the tears fall, why do I keep trusting boys, they say they are better and then go and treat you like shit anyways, this time I swear I am never dating another guy again. I thought to myself, I took off my dress to reveal my bathers and put down my purse before I headed into the ocean. I just floated for about 20 mins before I heard Rebels voice.
"HAILEE. HAILEE." She yelled.
"I'm over here!" I yelled back.
"What's wrong" they all said as they joined me in the water
"I'm fine honestly guys."
"No we can tell when you've been upset Hailee." Anna.k asked curiously.
"Well Niall didn't think things were working out so he dumped me and left all my stuff with my mom and dad." I said as I sobbed into Esters shoulder.
"I swear to god I am going to kill him." Rebel yelled as she walked out the water.
"No don't rebel, it won't do any good." I said to her, she walked back into the water and joined us again.
"I'm just gonna text Charlie to ask him something I said as I left the girls behind.
Anna.k. Point of view
"Ok group huddle girls." I said as I pulled them closer, "so Hailee is obviously upset, half of us are going to go back to the apartment and set up pillows and blankets and snacks and then me and Brittany will go and get Pizza, Rebel you bring Hailee back to yours and her room since you are sharing, and the rest of you will go buy some movies for us to watch and that is how we will cheer hailee up." I explained.
"Ok sounds good." Rebel said.
"You guys wanna head back now?" Hailee asked.
"Uh sure hailee do you wanna walk along the beach for a bit with me?" Rebel asked her
"Sure Hailee responded

Authors note: hey guys so the next chapter will be the sleepover thing and the rest of Mexico and it will continue from there, thanks for reading guys, Cya. Xx