Chapter 19

the next day i woke up next to Niall and i decided to properly say sorry for the girls,i got up and had a shower before i got dressed into a casual top and some white jeans, which i matched with my black old school vans. I applied some basic makeup and then i wrote each of them a note saying how sorry i was. I went to my black mercedes and jumped in, i drove to the nearest store and grabbed 3 tubs of ice cream. I went to the register and i noticed the girl looked a little bit familiar. 

"hey Hailee." she said as she scanned the tubs, i didn't really think much of it because quite a few people knew who i was because of the movies and music i had made.

"hey, how has your day been." i asked.

"its been good.'' she replied with a smile.

I looked at her name tag and it read 'sarah'. That is when it hit me, it was the girl who bullied me up until i was home schooled. She finished scanning the ice cream and placed it into a grey plastic bag. I payed but before i left i asked her something.

"do you remember me." i asked curiously.

"yeah, look i'm sorry i was a jerk back th-." she said before i interrupted her.

"probably still are now." i scoffed as i grabbed the bag and left. I jumped back into the car and Most girls was on the radio, tomorrow i was going into the studio to record my new song let me go with Alesso, Watt, and Florida Georgia line. I sung out the words really loud and when i was at a stop light i started dancing even though people were giving me strange looks. I got to the house where all the girls lived and i knocked on the door. I was greeted by a sleepy Rebel who looked like she had just woken up even though it is 12 pm. I gave her hug and said hey to all the girls before we all grabbed a bowl of vanilla ice cream and sat down on the couches. 

"you guys, i know i have already said sorry but i don't feel like i am ever enough, i feel like whenever we do something together i ruin it for everyone with all the problems i have. You guys have been together since day one and i feel like i just ruined everything since i joined. You deserve much better friends than I am and really my point is that i really am truly sorry." i said as i tried to fight the tears that were on the verge of rolling down my cheeks. 

"aww Hails its okay everyone makes mistakes." Anna Camp said.

"yeah just don't make them again." Kelly added.

"thanks so much guys." i said as we all leaned into a group hug. 

"also are you and Niall back together?" Alexis asked

"nah we are just friends for now."  i said.

"well how about tomorrow night we all go for dinner and just have a good time, there is this really cool restaurant down the beach that has the best cheeseburgers which i know someone would like." Shelley said as as she aimed the last part at me.

"what can i say i really like cheeseburgers." i laugh

"also everyone bring one friend only so it isn't to crowded because the restaurant is only small even though we have the whole thing to our selves because i booked it." Kelly said.

"sure thing." i said, "i better get going, Niall is probably wondering where i am." i said as i got up.

"i thought you were just friends." Rebel questioned.

"uh yeah yeah we are, is it cool if he comes because he is coming to the studio with me and we will come straight from there." i asked.

"yeah of course it is." Brittany and Anna say as they got up and held hands towards the door, i couldn't help but think how cute they are together. I went home and as soon as i entered Sash came running up to me wagging her tail before i was greed with a kiss from Niall. 

Authors note: wow nearly 400 reads, i don't know what to say thankyou guys so much for reading, until next time ACA-NERDS Cya later XX