Chapter Thirty Three: Racing Harry Styles

Chapter Thirty Three:Racing Harry Styles

[Zoe’s POV]

I awoke in the morning a little bit hung over. Liam, Rachael and Gemma had all joined the group last night when we went into the bar called ‘The Dome’ and things in there were very interesting… especially for Liam who had found himself a nice young girl named Lauren. Everyone could tell that this annoyed the crap out of Rachael, especially because of everything that had happened between them in the past, not to mention she has to share a room with her ex-boyfriend, the one who cheated on her and broke her heart. My eyes flicked open; I was lying in a huge bed alone. I quickly glanced around the room and saw some of my belongings. Phew, I’d somehow made it back to my own room safely last night, as for Harry; well I really had no clue about where he was. I jumped out of bed, got changed, got ready and headed up to the top deck. I wasn’t really worried about where Harry may have disappeared to, as we were on a ship, so he couldn’t have gone far. I did breathe a sigh of relief though because as soon as I stepped out onto the top deck I saw him standing on the side of the pool about to get in. He wore his short orange board shorts which the cougars watching from the distance seemed to enjoy and he was shirtless. I made my way over to Harry’s towel which he had placed on a sun chair and threw my sunglasses onto it. I wanted to get him back for leaving me alone this morning so I snuck up behind him and pushed him into the pool without warning. He plunged into the water as his soft brown curls turned into a long mop of hair on his head. He came back up from underneath the water to take a breath and wiped the water away from his eyes as he stared up at me. I couldn’t help but smile, revenge really was sweet!

“What was that for?” He asked slyly as he swam over to the pool ladder and began to climb it.

“You didn’t wait for me this morning!” I laughed back at him as he walked over towards me leaving a little than half a metre between us. He was dripping wet as a huge grin spread across his face.

“Well let me make that up to you…” He said as he wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly so I was unable to escape.

“Harry!” I said letting out a squeal. He was cold and wet and now so was I! I heard him chuckle as he swiftly moved his hands from my back to around my waist and began pulling me with him as he slowly walked towards the pool. I knew that trying to escape wouldn’t work, he was a lot stronger than me and I didn’t want to make a scene. My only chance was to try and reason with him. 

“Styles… don’t you even dare!” I said trying to sound serious, but I was unable to hold a straight face and let a small smirk creep across it as I peered up into his eyes.

“Or what…?” He said as he stared back at me, revealing a huge smile and his gorgeous dimples. I froze; I didn’t know what to say. There was really nothing I could think of that could punish him, without punishing me at the same time!

“That’s what I thought!” He laughed, and then suddenly he fell back into the water, taking me in with him. I felt the cold water hit me as I scrambled out of his arms and back to the surface for air.

“Harry!...” I squealed again as I splashed water in his direction. I managed to escape out of the pool before he could keep me in there with him. I put my sunglasses back on my head, stole his towel and his key card to our room and bolted inside. Just as I made it through I door I turned around and saw a soaking wet Harry chasing after me.

“Oh shit!” I mumbled letting out a giggle as I ran to the nearest elevator. It opened almost immediately and I ran inside.

“Close close close close close!” I said impatiently as I furiously hit the elevators ‘closing door’ button. It began to shut slowly and then I saw Harry come running towards me. He was so close to making it into the elevator but luckily for me the doors closed shut right in his face. I couldn’t control my laughter as I stood inside the elevator with his towel wrapped tightly around me. I then heard the elevator make a high pitch bell sound and unexpectedly the doors re-opened. We were on level ten and a young boy and a girl began to make their way into the elevator. All of a sudden I saw Harry come running down the level ten flight of stairs. I burst out laughing as I pulled the kids into the elevator. 

“Quick!!” I said as I slammed my hand on the ‘close doors’ button yet again. This time Harry didn’t bother trying to get into the elevator, instead, he continued running down the stairs, and from then on I knew it would be a race to see who could get back to our room the fastest. We were staying on level eight and there were only two more levels to pass. Within a few seconds I reached my floor and as soon as the doors opened I ran out of the elevator and down the long hallway.

“Noooooooo!” I heard him yell as I continued running. I quickly came to a stop once I reached our room; I swiped the key card under the doors scanner, ran into the room and slammed the door shut just in time. I fell down onto the ground in his towel still as I slapped my hands across my face and began to laugh my ass off. I’d absolutely lost it, I was in hysterics.

“Babe!” I heard harry yell from outside as he knocked on the door. “Let me in!” He whined in his childish voice. I decided to leave him locked out for a few minutes as his penalty for getting me soaked. After a while I managed to conceal my laughter as I got up off of the ground and opened the door.

“Finally!” He cheered as he lifted me up in his arms and tackled me onto the bed. We both continued to laugh at everything that had just happened. I was almost certain that we were going to be in a lot of trouble as now half of the inside of the ship would be filled with trails of water.

“Now we’re even!” I said in between laughs and giggles.

“Sounds good to me” Harry said as he propped himself up on his arms to look into my eyes. Silence filled the room as Harry looked down upon me and rested his hand gently on my cheek before bringing his lips to mine.

“Haz, I need to go for a shower, I’m all cold and wet!” I said as I broke away from his kiss and slipped out from underneath him. I disappeared into the bathroom and he went to shut the door to our room which we’d both forgotten about on the way in. I was freezing so I quickly turned on the shower and got straight in not even bothering to take off any of my clothes; they were already drenched anyway so it didn’t really bother me. After a few minutes I took off my dress that I had put on this morning and threw it over one of the showers walls hoping that it would land in either the sink or the bath. But Instead of hearing it land somewhere in the room I heard a male voice shriek.

“Harry?” I questioned. I couldn’t see out of the shower walls as the glass wasn’t see through.

“Yes?” He asked back.

“What are you doing?” I asked confused as I opened the shower door and peered out at the curly haired boy who was now stripping off in front of me.

“I’m getting in there with you! I’m cold too and you’re the one who pushed me into the pool!” He argued as he stripped down to his underwear and rushed over to the shower.

“Fair enough” I smiled as I opened the door wider and let him in. I stood back under the water as I ran my fingers through my hair.

“Move over!” Harry protested. “You’re stealing all the water…” He laughed as his arms slid around my waist and he stood under the running water with me.

“There’s always a bath you can use!” I laughed back at him to see a slight frown crawl across his face.

“But then it wouldn’t be fun…” He smirked back at me as he brought his lips to mine. I felt the warmth of his breath trace over my lips as he pulled away and stared directly into my eyes.

“Oh really…?” I said teasing him as I rested my hands on his lower back and played with the elastic band on his briefs.

“Yes!” he laughed as he re-met his lips with mine. Looks like we’d be spending the day in our room rather than out with our friends, something I didn’t mind doing at all! ;)