Chapter Thirty Two: Sail Away

Chapter Thirty Two:Sail away

[Zoe’s POV]

“Right, that’s everything packed. The two of you get in the car now please, we have a tight schedule to get the both of you on the ship this morning, and there will be fans everywhere.” Paul said strictly.

“Righto Paul” Harry laughed at how serious he sounded. We jumped into the back of the car as Harry held my hand in his. We were both smiling like idiots; we were extremely excited about the week ahead. After two hours that seemed to pass slowly, we had arrived at our destination and we'd already been through customs and had our bags checked. Paul was right, there really was what looked like thousands of fans both outside and inside the buildings we went through. Almost everywhere we turned there was someone wanting an autograph or a picture. We were waiting on a chair outside the terminal when groups of our friends joined us every few minutes. Louis and Caitlin were the first ones to meet us followed by Niall, Emily and Liam then Tilly and Zayn and finally Rachael and Gemma. All together there were eleven of us. All young, all free and all god damn excited.

As a new group joined us, we were accompanied by more body guards and by the time we left to get onto the huge cruise boat we were surrounded by what seemed to be the boy’s entire security crew. We all walked in a tight pack and the security were on the outside making sure that no-one could grab a hold of us. Right now I was terrified about being trampled or squashed so Harry kept my hand tightly in his. After Twenty minutes of hearing non-stop screaming from the fans we finally made it onto the cruise boat. It looked absolutely amazing! Everywhere you turned there was some form of entertainment. It looked like we would be having a lot of fun over the next few days.

Firstly we all found our rooms and when we got there our bags were already waiting for us. Harry and I were sharing a room, Louis and Caitlin were sharing a room, Tilly and Zayn were sharing a room, Emily and Niall were sharing a room and Liam, Gemma and Rachael were all sharing a room but instead of having a queen bed like the rest of us they had three bunk beds. I opened the door of our room with the key card that I had been given before I’d gotten on the boat. I walked in and Harry followed behind me. The first thing you saw was the bathroom, the next was a closet to keep our clothes and suitcases in, and then you walked into an open space where there was a desk, a TV, our bed, bedside tables and then a door to our private balcony. I dragged my suitcase into the closet and then shut the door. When I came out I found Harry lying down on the bed watching TV.

“There’s nothing on babe!” He said sadly as I slipped off my shoes and crawled up beside him.

“We’re going to be watching TV…?” I said smugly. I heard him chuckle.

“…That’s a good point” He grinned back at me.

“This morning was crazy; I honestly didn’t think there would be that many fans!” I said sounding surprised as I sat up and made my way to the door of the balcony.

“I know right!” He replied, but I had already made my way out and onto the balcony. I was looking out at the view to find that we hadn’t left the dock yet. I could see the buildings which we walked through all morning and then there they were. The fans were standing around in groups looking over the railings at the boat trying to spot us and they did. I also felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and then I knew exactly why I was being screamed and pointed at. The fans we're going absolutely crazy. Some began crying, some were happy, some were going frantic and jumping about trying to be noticed but all of a sudden something caught my eye. A girl was trying to get noticed by Harry, she was standing on the railing and then she was pushed forward by some of the fans that were standing behind her and she went straight over the rails and into the water below her.

“OH MY GOD!” I gasped as the crowd of fans became scarily quiet and I pointed at the poor girl who was splashing about in the water. Harry looked up and instantly became worried.

“What do we do?” I asked turning to Harry who had the same shocked expression as me.

“Don’t worry babe that man is helping her out now” Harry said turning me around to see what was going on and pointing at the girl who was being pulled out of the water. Looks like she'd definately got our attention!

“I think we should go inside and find the others…” I said as I took Harrys hand and pulled him off of the balcony before we caused any more trouble.

“Good idea” He agreed. We put our shoes back on and locked the door to our room before heading off to find our friends. Our rooms were spread out all around the ship instead of being right beside each other. This was to stop any fans or people on the boat who might happen to find what rooms we were staying in. 

We made our way to Tilly and Zayn’s room and caught them just as they were leaving.

“Zoe!” Tilly said as she ran up and hugged me. “I thought we’d never find you, this ship is huge!” she added.

“I know! We were just out on our balcony and a fan fell over the rails and into the water!” I said still sounding worried, but laughing a little at how silly that girl was.

“Serious!? That’s crazy!!” I heard Zayn add.

“I know!” I replied.

“Well maybe we should go up to the top deck for the departure. I hear they are having a rooftop party up there!” Harry smiled at us trying to change the subject.

“Yeah! Maybe we’ll find some of the others too!” Zayn said agreeing with hazza's idea. It didn’t take very long until we soon found ourselves getting lost. We’d been up and down like five different elevators and we’d walked down about twenty different hallways until we finally stopped and asked staff for directions. We eventually found our way to the top deck and saw that the very top deck (which was a running track) was crowded with people waving to their friends and family who were watching them as we left the dock. The ships horn blew three times and then we were off and cruising. Tilly, Zayn, Harry and I had done three laps of the top deck on the boat and we still hadn’t found anyone else we knew. It was just too packed with people. 

“Wait… Is that Caitlin and Emily?” I asked pointing to two familiar looking girls who were sitting down at a table.

“Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Tilly laughed running over to them and giving Emily a huge hug.

“Oh my god we finally found you guys! Where are the lads?” She asked as Harry, Zayn and I joined Caitlin, Emily and Tilly. We all took a seat at the table and then saw Louis and Niall come heading towards us with drinks.

“There they are.” Caitlin said smiling while pointing to her fiancé.

“Hey guys! What have you been up to so far?” Louis said happily.

“Don’t even ask…” Harry began but was cut off by Zayn

“We got lost like… fifty times!” Zayn said rolling his eyes but Louis, Caitlin, Emily and Niall just laughed.

“Babe do you want a drink?” Harry asked from across the table as he shot me a questioning look.

“Ah yeah, do you want me to come with?” I said smiling at him.

“Sure” He smiled back. “Does anyone else want anything?” He asked looking around the table that we were all sitting around.

“Yeah mate I’ll grab a beer” Zayn said.

“Lemonade Please!” Tilly added.

“Is that all?” Harry asked as everyone smiled and nodded in response. We headed off over to the top deck bar and ordered the drinks.  We were all in for one crazy night of partying that was for sure!