Chapter Thirty One: Sudden Arrival

[Zoe’s POV]

Two weeks had passed since my confusion with Harry and things were soon back to where they should be. I’d been overly happy as I’d gotten to spend a lot of time with him lately which didn’t happen very often as he was always extremely busy with work. But there was definitely one thing I was excited about and that was that in a days’ time all eleven of us; Louis, Caitlin, Tilly, Zayn, Niall, Emily, Liam, Rachael, Harry, Gemma and I would all be going on Louis and Caitlin’s engagement cruise. It was for seven days and we were going to be sailing down to Italy. I couldn’t wait as this was going to be my first non-one direction related holiday that I’d get to go on with Haz. I was finishing packing my bags with Tilly which I’d already spent hours doing when Harry came into the room and demanded that he stole me away for a few hours. I laughed as he ran into the room and tackled me, pinning me down on the bed.

“Let’s go somewhere?” He said excitedly as he stared into my eyes.

“With you?” I joked pushing him off of me lightly. 

“Yes with me!” He laughed as he fell off of me and back onto the bed.

“Guys….” Tilly whined making sure we knew she was still there.

 “Okay, lets go then... I guess this room is making my head spin!” I laughed as I sat up closing the suitcase.

“We’ll be back later Tilly, make yourself at home!” Harry said as he grabbed my hand in his and we exited the room. I grabbed my leather jacket from downstairs, put my canvas shoes on and shut the door to the apartment. We soon found ourselves walking down the road as we came to a small corner shop café.

“Very nice Styles” I said congratulating him on the venue he had chosen to take me to.

“Why thank you” he said smiling back at me as we made our way inside. The weather was rather cold so we both grabbed a hot chocolate before finding a table to sit down at. Harry being the romantic gentlemen he is pulled out my chair for me.

“Thankyou sir” I giggled at him and sat down as he stood behind me and place a single kiss on my neck.

“You’re welcome” He smiled down at me before walking around to the other side of the table and taking a seat of his own.  I placed both of my hands over my hot chocolate before taking a sip.

“It feels like forever since we’ve left our flat babe. It’s finally good to see something other than four walls!” I said enthusiastically, starting conversation.

“I know!” He laughed back at me. “Are you excited for tomorrow? The cruise is going to be amazing. Just think...you and me, together… in a room… alone…for seven amazing nights…” He chuckled flashing me a naughty grin. "Oh... and days!" He added cheekily. 

“I know… poor me! Stuck with you!” I said sarcastically back at him.

“You are so mean” he said trying to sound serious, but failed to do so. A grin eventually crawled across his flawless face as he peered down at his hot chocolate and took a sip.

“I am so not!” I argued back playfully. We were having a great time in eachothers company, which usually wasn't a difficult thing for either of us, but the time we spent together always seemed to get ruined by something.  We were interrupted by a bunch of excited fans, all eager to see Harry before he left tomorrow.

“Harry can I have a hug?” One Girl asked as she came running towards us.

“Harry can you sign my boobs?” A woman (who looked about 30!) asked revealing a seedy smile as she shoved the two kids from infront of her to the sides. 

“Harry here’s my phone number!” Another love crazed teenage fan shouted out while waving her arm around in his face.

The whole situation with Harry and the fans, I try and not let it bother me. Everyone’s always asking me how I manage to stay so calm while thousands of girls all around the world are trying to get a hug, a kiss or a number from my boyfriend. Well it’s simply because I have trust. I trust him that he would never cheat on me and to be quite honest I find it all a little bit funny. I mean some of these girls are literally just here to get in his pants and it makes me upset when i see the fans who really genuinly care about the boys miss out on concert tickets and signings. I have the dream guy, so I do consider myself extremely lucky. Most fans are extremely supportive of our relationship, but there’s always those rare few who decide to say something nasty. I still try and keep my cool but, you know… sometimes I just lose it.

“Ugh you’re such a bitch. You're the reason why Harry and I can't be together. You shouldn’t even be sitting there right now, that should be me. You get to spend an entire week with him on a cruise, stop being such a hoe and get out of that chair.” Instantly both Harry and I looked up at this ‘fan’.

“Excuse me-“Harry began in defence but I cut him off.

“No no, you’re right sweetheart” I said sweetly, getting out my chair and flashing a smile in her direction. “I mean, you’re not the one who gets to have sex with him all week right? so make yourself comfortable.” I said rudely as I picked up my bag and began to walk away.

Wholey crap, not only would I probably be in a lot of trouble for saying that, but I was also a freaking legend. For once I finally stood up for myself! And well I mean, what I said was true… ;)

[Harry’s POV]

(Harry’s Reaction: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trxx1CQnpp0)

My instant reaction was to laugh. Woah, that was one really good comeback. I absolutely hated it how the 'fans' were being extremely rude, so her words didn’t bother me in the slightest. Although I’d better get out of here before the paparazzi’s show up and have a story to print.

“You'll have to excuse me ladies cause I’m leaving now. But if you want some advice, I don’t think it’s a good idea to be rude to my girlfriend. Not only will it make me angry with you, but clearly it will make her angry and upset too.” I said before I ran out of the café door following my girlfriend. We arrived home and it was then that I saw a frown peel across her face.

“I’m sorry harry; I really shouldn’t have said that. I know you don't like it when the media finds out about your personal life and what i said was pretty out of line, I hope you’re not angry with me” She began but there was no need for her to explain.

“Zoe, I’m not angry with you in the slightest way. What they said was hurtful to the both of us and well, all you did was stand up for yourself, better than i could ever stand up for you!” I said comforting her whilst wrapping my arms around her waist as her head fell onto my shoulder.

“How did it feel?” I asked her while letting out a slight snicker.

“Pretty damn amazing” She laughed back at me before I pulled away and stared into her glistening blue eyes.  

“I’m glad. They don’t have the right to treat you like that. I hope you realise that almost everything they say is not true.” I said lovingly.

“I know” She whispered seconds before my lips met hers. But I broke away to finish what i had originally planned to say before i was distracted. 

“Don’t ever believe them okay?” I said making it clear that all that really mattered to me was her, not the stories and rumours that seemed to fill my life. 

“I won’t” She whispered again as I felt my lips re-meet hers.

It's definately safe to say we all learnt something today, i thought to myself as i felt my arms wrap even tighter around the girl i adored.