Chapter Five: The Best Surprise

Chapter Five:The best Surprise!

[Harry’s POV]

Days went by and we had all been on tour for just over a week now, in two days it was my birthday and this is when I really started to hit the wall and feel homesick. I missed my girlfriend so much that I almost thought I wouldn’t be able to continue the tour. And I’m sure at this point we were all in the same boat. The alarm on my phone went off at 5amand I unwillingly dragged myself out of bed. We had only gotten back to the hotel at midnight last night and now we had to be up five hours later to travel to our next destination. I don’t think I’ve had a decent sleep since I came to America. With my eyes barley open I somehow managed to pack everything into my suitcase and haul myself into the elevator with all of the boys. When we came out of the hotel we saw our tour bus waiting for us, and we packed our suitcases underneath in the storage part of the bus and then got onto it. I chose to sit down the back in the five seater so I could lie across it and hopefully catch up on some sleep. But before I went back to sleep I decided to text Zoe, as I knew I probably wouldn’t get a chance to later. I got my phone out of my pocket and pressed the button to create a new message. ‘Good morning baby! I hope you have a great day, I’m pretty busy with the tour again ): I wish there was more time for us to be able to call and text… I promise I’ll call you tonight! I LOVE YOU! <3 xx’ I pressed send. Right now I just wished I was back at home. No sleep, home sickness and missing my girlfriend and family sometimes became too overwhelming. I decided to go back to sleep and I laid down across the five seats and let a tear slide down my face. I still had a week and a half to go before I could even see her. This was killing me; I was going to be crazy by the end of the tour, I was sure of it!

[Zoe’s POV]

I woke up this morning to find a text from Harry. I read it and smiled. I know he had promised to call and text me every day but sometimes I just felt like that was the last thing he wanted to do after a long day on tour. I sighed knowing that even if I replied he probably wouldn’t have the time to answer me. But I did it anyway, it was my only way of contacting him and I didn’t want to pass this opportunity. ‘Good morning lovely. I miss you; I hope you’re having fun. Only a week and a half to go! Don’t lose hope baby, hopefully this week will go quicker. I love you too. Xx’  I pressed send and threw my phone onto my bed in excitement as I remembered that today I would be flying out to the UK to see Harry for his birthday. I let out a small squeal of enthusiasm; no words could describe just how much I wanted to see him. I looked over to the door of the room to see my packed bag and my passport and plane ticket sitting on it. I grinned happily. Louis and the boys had arranged for me to fly over to America and be Harry’s birthday present. I laughed at my own thoughts. I grabbed the clothes I was going to wear and went for a quick shower. After my shower I straightened my hair and did my make-up. I grabbed my phone, passport and plane ticket and put them into my bag. I then picked up my suitcase and made my way downstairs. I was so excited that I was ready an hour early, but that didn’t bother me! I sat there nervously watching TV until I heard a knock at the door. It was one of the boy’s security guards Dave, they had also sent him to make sure I left the UK and arrived in America safely. I put my suitcase in the back of his car and got into the passenger’s seat. It just so happened that Dave and I had met a few times before and we were quite good friends. We talked about the boys and how they were going on tour and before we knew it we arrived at the airport. After going through customs I sat in the waiting area, waiting for my plane. It was set to arrive in another 20 minutes, so I sat there fiddling with my ticket trying to control my excitement. Before I got onto the plane, i texted all of the girls telling them where I was and for them not to worry and I’d be home in four days’ time. One of the many airport plane time boards told me that my plane was boarding so I decided to grab my stuff and board. I sat there in my seat next to Dave. There were a few fans of the boys who had asked me a few questions, but it really didn’t bother me. I wasn’t planning on getting very much sleep because I was too cheerful, which made Dave laugh every now and then. The plane ride was a long 14 hours which I was expecting to go slow, and it did. As soon as I stepped out of the terminal I saw Niall and Louis waiting for me excitedly. I ran over to them and hugged them both It had been nearly two weeks since I’d seen them last, and normally I was used to being with them every day. I let out a silent squeal and the boys laughed.