Chapter Six: I can't get you out of my head

Chapter Six: I can’t get you out of my head

[Harry’s POV]

I woke up to Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam jumping on me and telling me to wake up because it was my birthday. Today was the day that I turned eighteen. I smiled at the four boys, well, brothers actually, who were standing around my bed peering down on me.

“Happy birthday Bro!” Niall said slapping me on the shoulder with a grin on his face.

“Happy Birthday Hazza!” Zayn shouted at me excitedly.

“Thanks boys” I said smiling in their direction.

“YAY! You’re finally legal now, clubbing here we come!” Louis cheered. But I interrupted him,

“Erm, Louis… May I remind you… we both have girlfriends and you haven’t been to a club ever since you got together with Caitlin.” I laughed. He sighed and smiled.

“She’s totally worth it though!” He said sounding like he meant it.

“I don’t think I’ll be going clubbing for my birthday anyway, I would never do that to Zoe.” I frowned remembering that she was still so far away and that I wouldn’t be able to spend my eighteenth with her.

“Oh well, at least you can drink now!” Louis argued back.

“Yeah, now you’re not breaking the law anymore!” Liam laughed and everyone laughed with him.

I fell back down onto my pillows and lay on my bed staring up at the ceiling.

“Okay okay, all of you out now please! It’s time for some Larry Stylinson birthday se-“I started to joke around. But Louis cut me off.

“NOOOO! Don’t tell them our secret!” Louis shouted back at me and jumped on me to cover my mouth with his hands. Everyone broke out into hysterics. The boys then left and Louis and I had showers and got changed. Once everyone was ready we headed off to stage practice for tonight. Our manager Paul had organised for us to leave early so we could all go out together for my birthday. We were having fun, I just turned eighteen and everything seemed perfect. Well almost perfect, there was just one person missing. The one that meant the most, the one I cared about the most and the one I loved the most. After practice, which was short and fun we came out of the venue to be greeted by hundreds of fans. We took a few photos and signed a few autographs. Everyone around me was screaming happy birthday, it was so hard to keep up with where they were all coming from. I thanked most people and after about twenty minutes we made our way to the Van. We all got in and Niall, Louis and I sat down the back in the three seater and Liam and Zayn sat in the two seater beside the two security men. For lunch we were going to quite a familiar and public place so we had to have security come with us.

[Zoe’s POV]

I woke up this morning to find a text from Harry. ‘Thank-you for the birthday wishes baby, I wish you were here. xx’ Little did he know, I laughed to myself. I got up and out of bed and had a shower and got changed. I picked up my phone and dialled Louis’ number. The phone rang and then a familiar voice answered.

“Hello?” Louis asked.

“Hey Lou, its Zoe!” I said happily.

“Oh, Hey Caitlin” Louis replied.

“Caitlin?” I laughed back at him.

“Yeah not much love; we’re having a great time!” He said back to me. Now this was weird. Caitlin? From what I remember, my name was Zoe, my boyfriend was Harry Styles and I lived in the UK.

“Um, Louis… it’s Zoe?” I said sounding confused.

“I have to go babe, I’ll speak with you later darling. Bye!” Louis said as the line went silent. Now that was seriously weird. A few seconds later I got a text from Louis saying that they were in the car on the way to their stage practice and Harry was sitting next to him so that is why he was calling me Caitlin. I laughed as I was reading through the text. I replied to him ‘Gosh, it all makes sense now Lou! What are you boys up to today; do I have any restrictions on places where I can’t be at certain times or places that I need to be at? (: Zoe’. I pressed send and sat down on my bed and ran my hands through my hair. I just couldn’t sit in my room all day knowing that Harry was staying in the same hotel as me, not to mention we were actually in the same country!  I missed him so much and right now I was trying to figure out exactly what I was going to do when I saw him. I would see him for the first time in two weeks in front of thousands of people. Would I kiss him? Or would that be too mean to do in front of the thousands of fans who had come to see their concert. I sighed; all this thinking hurt my head. And it was then that my thoughts were interrupted by a new message from ‘Louis(:’ I opened the message and read it ‘Well we are going out for lunch, and will be back at the hotel by 2pm to relax before the concert. (I will text you before we arrive) and tonight you need to be at the venue at 6:30pm, Dave will take you there and make sure you get to where you need to be. Any questions? Louis x’ I smiled and pressed reply ‘No Questions, Thank-you. But will I see you before tonight? x’  I waited a few minutes and then got a reply from him. ‘Yes, I’ll bring Liam and Zayn over when we get back. Got to go bye! x ’ I smiled and locked my phone not bothering to reply; I knew all I needed to know. One thing for sure was that I wasn’t going to sit down in a boring hotel room all day, so I grabbed my hand bag that lay on the floor beside the bed, I put my phone and wallet into it and put it over my shoulder I grabbed my sunnies and put them on top of my head. And before leaving the room I grabbed the room key and locked the door. I made my way down the hall way and out of the hotel, I looked around me. There was so much to do in America. Everywhere you looked there was something interesting going on. I decided to take a taxi to the city and have a look around there. Once I got there I walked around for a few hours looking at all of the different sorts of shops. I bought a few things including a dress for tonight and an awesome birthday present for the boy I loved. I was walking down the pathway when suddenly someone ran into me.