Chapter Eight: The Day After

Chapter Eight: They day after

[Zoe’s POV]

I woke up in the morning lying across Harry’s bare chest. He was wearing his boxers and I was covered by sheets. I smiled as I opened my eyes to find him playing with my hair; he smiled at me and ran his hand down my back and started to draw a love heart. I giggled,

“Good morning baby” He said happily.

“Morning” I replied as I sat up so I could see his face with the sheets still around me.

“Did you sleep well?” He asked. I looked at his expression that revealed a cheeky smile, he already knew the answer.

“Sleep?” I asked knowing that I got none.  He chuckled,

“Well I hope you’re not too tired because I think the boys want to go out tonight.” He assumed.

“Hm, I don’t know…” I trailed off with sarcasm in my voice.  He laughed and pulled me into a hug which I returned. He kissed my cheek and told me that I should get ready as he wanted to take me out for breakfast. I looked at the time on my phone, it was eight o’clock. I smiled and got off the bed with the sheets still wrapped around me; I found some clothes in my suitcase to wear and started to walk towards the bathroom when I tripped over the sheets and fell to the ground. Harry burst out into laughter “Are you okay love?” He asked making sure that I hadn’t hurt myself.

“Yes! I’m fine” I laughed back at him and got up off the floor and shut the door to the bathroom. I went for a quick shower and got changed into a flowing top and some jeans, I ran a brush through my hair and put on my makeup. I came out to find Harry had gotten changed too into some jeans and a blazer and his hair was in its usual messy curls. “Ready to go?” He asked me smiling as he came towards me and took my hand. I grabbed my bag off of the table and put my phone into it. I slipped on some heels and put my bag over my shoulder. “Ready” I said as we walked out of the room and I locked the door. We went out of the hotel and got into a taxi which took us somewhere into the city. We found a place called breakfast manor and decided to eat there. After breakfast we went back to the hotel to see what the others were doing, and as Harry and I were heading to his room we saw my friend Tilly.

“Hey Zoe!” She exclaimed as she saw me walking with Harry. We stopped to talk to her.

“Oh hey Tilly, how are you darling?” I asked as I dropped Harrys hand and gave her a hug.

“I’m good thanks” She said. “Is this Harry?” She asked me.

I laughed “Yeah, it is. We just got back from breakfast.”

“Hello!” Harry said smiling at her.

“Hey” She smiled back at him.

“Well what are you doing tonight babe? Maybe we could meet up somewhere?” I asked her.

“Nothing much, and yeah that sounds like it would be fun!” She replied.

“Okay, awesome I’ll text you later then” I said back to her.

“Sounds good, it was nice to meet you Harry!” She laughed and walked off. We continued to make our way to Harry’s room.

“She seems like a nice girl” He said to me taking my hand back in his.

“She’s lovely!” I replied.  “I’m thinking of maybe setting her up on a date with Zayn, I think they’d be cute together!” I laughed at how good my match making skills were.

“Agreed! Harry laughed back. We soon arrived at Harry and Louis hotel room to find Louis, Niall and Liam all sitting down at the table.

“Hey Boys” I said as Harry and I walked in the room and sat down to join them.