Chapter Seventeen: Time together

Chapter Seventeen:Time Together

[Zoe’s POV]

I woke up this morning with two strong arms wrapped securely around me and my face was buried into Harry’s chest, I was glad he was finally home. I opened my eyes as a smile peeled across my face. I looked up to see Harry’s eyes looking down on me, and he couldn’t help but smile either.

“Good morning Baby” He said as he happily pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead. I laughed as I intertwined my fingers with his and sat up pulling him up with me. He chuckled as he leaned in towards me leaving our faces inches away from each other. I smiled as I bit my lip; Harry looked so adorable in the morning with his hair in messy curls and his all so perfect dimples showing. I closed the small gap that was left between us as our lips met one another but before anything could get to intimate we were interrupted by Louis who rolled over and fell out of his bed.

“Noooooooooooooo.....” He said in a soft voice. “I’m still in the room!” He continued as he managed to crawl his way towards the door with his eyes still tightly shut. He was almost out of the room when suddenly he went too far to the right and head-butted the wall. Harry and I broke out into laughter which ruined the passionate moment between us. “Oh my god Louis” I whispered under my breath as I stood up off of my bed and left Harry wrapped up in the sheets. I walked out of the room to find him lying on the ground with his hands over his head. I laughed at how stupid he looked lying in the middle of the room and then checked to see if he was okay. I bent down beside him

“Hurt yourself?” I asked trying to conceal my amusement. He didn’t say a word but lifted one of his hands off of his face to reveal a mischievous smile and then gave me a thumbs up.

“Oh Louis, what are we going to do with you?” I mumbled walking back into the room to find Harry sitting on the end of the bed with his legs hanging off. He looked up and smiled at me as soon as I had entered into the room.  I walked over towards him as he opened his arms and I landed gently in them, he fell back on the bed as we lay there together. I checked my phone to find it was only seven in the morning; I let out a small sigh. Going back to sleep seemed like a good idea as Harry pulled the sheets back over us.

We woke up a few hours later to find that Louis had made breakfast for us, what a kind boy. Louis had already eaten while we were sleeping so it was just Harry and I. We talked about the final week that the boys had spent in America and he also told me that they now had two weeks off. I smiled at the thought of Harry and I being together every day for two whole weeks, seemed like a great plan if you ask me. “So what do you want to do today?” Harry asked me as he took both mine and his plate to the kitchen and put them in the dishwasher. I smiled, “I’m not sure, did you have anything in mind?” I asked him curiously. “Well, I’ve been talking to the boys, and their girlfriends are coming around today, maybe we could go down to the local pool together or something?” Harry asked.

“Sounds fine to me” I said smiling as I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck while he simultaneously wrapped his hands around my waist. I looked straight into his lit up blue-green eyes that met my gaze. He leant his forehead against mine, continuing to look into my eyes for as long as he could. The same old cheeky smile of his that I adored crawled across his face. When our faces were just centimetres away he closed his eyes and his lips found mine. His grip tightened around my waist as he got a little carried away. I laughed as I pulled away giving him a hug, I heard him groan. “That’s mean” He whispered in my ear. “I know, but you like it!” I said playing along as I walked off to go and get changed. I changed into a white flowing summer dress with my yellow togs underneath and wore my hair out in loose curls. After I was finished getting ready I went and joined Harry on the lounge, he had changed into some colourful board shorts and black polo. We watched TV for a while until the girls plus Niall, Zayn and Liam had arrived. Louis answered the door and let them in. He smiled saying hello to everyone and stopped when he had seen Caitlin. He wrapped his arms around her giving her a hug and a kiss. Niall walked in holding hands with Emily as they came and sat down beside Harry and I who were still sitting on the lounge. And finally Zayn was on his phone texting Tilly, (I assumed) and Liam was standing awkwardly in the corner. Everyone was still a little bit confused about what was going on with Him and Rachael as neither of them had confirmed or told us anything.  As soon as everyone had arrived we all grabbed our things and started walking to the local pool that was just down the road from our house. Harry and I were walking hand in hand… Niall, Emily, Caitlin and Louis were doing wheelbarrow races which got very interesting, may I add… and Liam and Zayn were walking and talking together. We eventually arrived at the pool and found a table where we dumped all of our bags and things that we had with us. We all took off our clothes so we were just in our swimmers and went off in two groups. Harry, Louis, Caitlin and I went off together while Niall, Emily, Zayn and Liam had all decided that they wanted to go on the slide. Harry smiled and took my hand as we walked over towards one of the pools followed by Louis and Caitlin. We all jumped in together and came back up to the surface.

“Its cooooooold!” I shrieked, I was about to wrap my arms around myself to keep me warm when I felt Harry hug me from behind. I smiled, “Is that better?” He asked me.

“A lot warmer” I laughed back at how cute he was being. Caitlin was doing micky flips off Louis shoulders while Harry and I played around together in the water. Harry quickly grabbed me in his arms and wrapped his hands around my waist letting them rest on my lower back. His messy curls were dripping with water as he leaned in to kiss my lips softly. His lips were still warm as they collided with mine; he pulled me closer to him as we began to float back into deeper water. Pretty soon I couldn’t touch the ground of the pool and I laughed as I wrapped my legs around Harry to save myself from drowning! I pulled my lips away from his

“…Harry!” I squealed. “We’re going to drown!” I laughed while he rested his head on my shoulder. “You don’t trust me?” He asked lifting his head and looking into my eyes. The thing with Harry was, he didn’t like to play fair. I flashed a smile which he returned “Of course I trust you” I replied as I splashed some water up into his face and giggled while I broke away from his hold and swam off, he snickered and started to chase after me up the pool. He gently grabbed my foot and I let out a squeal, as I kicked him off and as soon as I could touch the ground of the pool again I began to run towards Niall and Emily who had now joined us in the pool.

“NIALL SAVE ME!!” I laughed joking around as I ran behind him.

“Sorry Zoe, but I’m going to have to sit this one out.” He laughed back at me as he looked up to see Harry now heading towards us with a huge grin on his face revealing his gorgeous dimples. I laughed and then tried to swim over to Louis who was giggling at me being chased by Harry, but I was too slow Harry snatched me up into his arms and held me tightly, I tried to escape but I couldn’t.

“Okay, you win!” I snickered back at him as he turned me around in his arms, looked me in the eyes and pecked me on the lips. “You’re so adorable” He laughed and I couldn’t resist his charm. My lips crashed over his as I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled one of my hands in his messy curls. He kissed me back but we were interrupted when Liam and Zayn jumped into the pool and tore me out of Harry’s arms. They were then joined by Louis and Niall and they all began mucking around in the pool. I laughed, and decided that I would get out and Caitlin and Emily joined me. We wrapped our towels around us and sat down on the bench watching the boys together in the water which was kind of a funny sight to see.

“So how is everything with you and Louis?” I asked Caitlin.

“Yeah everything great, I’m so glad he is home!” She replied sounding happy.

“That’s so good to hear!” I replied. “What about you and Niall?” I turned to look at Emily who was sitting on the other side of me.

“Absolutely amazing!” She said as she looked over at the pool to see Niall waving at her and waved back. They were so cute together, I thought to myself. We continued our conversation and soon the boys got out of the pool and joined us. We had some lunch at the café that was just down the road from the pool and then we walked home, over all we had all had a great day out together and I couldn’t wait to spend the night with Harry!