Chapter Twenty Seven: You can't tear us apart

Chapter Twenty Seven:you can’t tear us apart

[Harry’s POV]

Today the boys and I had a half day, meaning that we had the morning off and in the afternoon we had work to do. “Babe, I have a signing this afternoon” I began, but before I could finish Zoe’s eyes filled with sadness. I knew exactly what she was thinking; how would we sort this out with the management, the magazines and the paparazzi’s.

“I want you to come” I said happily as I made my way over to where she was sitting on the lounge and dived on top of her. Ever since this morning, she was trying her absolute best to resist me, but somehow I had a feeling this battle wouldn’t last very much longer. She quickly shoved me off of her trying to contain her laughter. “Well what about the-“ But before she could finish I was already answering her question. “Yes, there will be paparazzi’s and yes there will be the management. But I honestly don’t care. I’ve learnt the hard way, just how much you mean to me and there’s absolutely nothing they can do about it. They can’t tear us apart anymore, and that’s just something they’re going to have to accept, whether they want to or not!” I said my words firmly and full of confidence. Her adorable smile slowly but surely crept across her face, “Well… maybe I could go. I mean that’s if I don’t have plans…” She said playfully. I chuckled at her response, as I closed the distance between us with a small shuffle in her direction. I placed both of my hands either side of her body as I hovered over her and brought my lips closer to hers. At first she began to fight against my temptation, but she quickly gave in as her lips met with mine. After a few seconds I broke away with a huge grin on my face. “You lose again…” I laughed at her.

“Oh shut up Harry!” She wailed as she threw her arms around my neck eagerly and reunited her lips with mine. Smiling into the kiss, I pulled her slowly on top of me as I fell back onto the lounge. One of her hands rested on my chest and the other was locked in my messy curls. The intensity and passion grew as our bodies lay still and silent together. When I was with her, it seemed like I couldn’t even concentrate the slightest bit as one of her hands slid down my shirt unbuttoning it from the top.  When suddenly the door flew open and in marched Tilly and Zayn scaring us both. Thankfully at first glance they couldn’t tell that we were even home, but Zoe quickly broke away from my hold and sat up smiling in their direction. I then joined her and sat up shortly after her smiling embarrassingly…Yes, this was a very awkward moment.

“Woops, I hope we didn’t interrupt anything...” Tilly said trying not to laugh as she caught a glance at my shirt which I had slipped off and was now laying underneath me. Both Zoe and I were stuck for an answer. “Yes”, “No” We said simultaneously as we glanced at each other trying to agree. “No”, “Yes” We switched answers, making us look guilty. “Sorry Harry” Zayn said apologetically. Some sort of guy code I guess. Still laughing, Tilly managed to drag Zayn upstairs as Harry and I remained seated on the lounge.

“Well that was…interesting” I said as I slipped on my shirt and began re-buttoning it, feeling slightly mortified at the fact that if they had of walked in any later, things would have been VERY interesting indeed. Zoe giggled at my choice of words nodding her head in agreement. Zayn and Tilly had quickly re-joined us downstairs giving me just enough time to look decent again. “Ah Harry, not to make you miserable or anything… But I think we should get home because the signings in a few hours and we have things to do before then” Zayn said peacefully. “Ah, yeah sure” I replied still feeling slightly embarrassed. I turned in Zoe’s direction to say my goodbyes.

“Bye Love, I’ll pick you up around two?” I said as I pecked her lips quickly and hugged her.

“Yep, two sounds good” She said returning a smile as we both walked over to where Zayn and Tilly were standing and saying their goodbyes. They were an official couple now, and they seemed very happy. I smiled, looking down on my beautiful girlfriend who was standing beside me with her arm lightly wrapped around my waist and her head leaning into my chest. I'm happier than I’ve ever been and hopefully things will stay this way. Now all that was left was to get past the management. This time I would let nothing come between us, I know what I want and what i need. They both have very different meanings, but in the end they only have one answer… Zoe.