Chapter 25: All I Do Is Think and Think and Think and Think and Think and Think

So I decided to update early again because I felt super bad about taking so long last time. I'm really sorry you guys, but I've been super stressed about starting a job, seriously I just tend to overthink a lot of things. Funny how my chapter is kind of named that.... -_-. Wut.

Anyway, I'm trying to up my mood even though I've been down lately and panicking like a loser. Just need to focus on good things... like how I'm seeing Death Cab For Cutie next week! :D

Anyway, sorry about that, it was totally irrelavent. Here's the chapter!, feedback is really appreciated! :)

Thanks again guys for your support, means so much <3

*****

Chapter 25

All I Do Is Think and Think and Think and Think and Think and Think

I was looking forward to the weekend all week, but that wasn't any better. All I really did was sit at home, eat ice cream, and watch TV while I wondered why my life sucked so much. Seriously. I think my dad was a little bit annoyed with me because I had suggested he go to a shrink, Stan definitely was hurt and hated me even though I tried so hard to not make that happen, and Sam… I don't even know. He had acted weird at lunch after we all talked about the Stan thing. Over the weekend I was simply thankful that I could lounge in bed all day.

                Dad checked on me a lot, he seemed a little worried that I was spending my whole weekend at home. It was certainly a step backward from the progress I was making before. But I made sure to pretend I was fine, even though when he left I would spend time staring at the wall and wondering why I was such an idiot.

***

"So how did it go?" Ali asked me.

                "What?" I asked, confused and snapping out of my silent daze.

                "You know… your date with Stan?" she asked me.

                I saw Sam stiffen next to me and I took a deep breath.

                "I sort of panicked. I told him that I only liked him as a friend. And then I accidently hinted to it being a pity date when he asked me if it was. He just left me sitting in a booth…"

                "What!" Cora exclaimed, surprised.

                I shrugged.

                "That isn't even fair though, he's the one that made you go on the date even though you made it clear you didn't want to go," Tessa said, she sounded logical but my brain refused to believe any of it.