Chapter 26: Sadly, What Follows I Am Not Proud About

Sorry this is so short, but here is the pranking for Julie ):).

Enjoy! & Vote and Comment... I haven't been getting as many votes lately! :/ But my commenting has improved. Thanks guys!:)

*****

Chapter 26

Sadly, What Follows I Am Not Proud About

I couldn't believe that I found myself a couple days later standing on Julie's doorstep.

                The pranking had begun. We had already been setting dolls up around Julie for the past three days. I've seen her expressions a couple times and I must say, they were priceless and brought me more satisfaction than they should. Ethan had also moved her car a couple spaces away from where she had parked it the last few days besides this day (Ethan didn't want her getting too suspicious).

                And the past week had carried me here, to Julies doorstep, dodging the neighbors nosy eyes and trying to get the damn key in the door already, and to cause her even more chaos.

                "Come on, Quinn. Hurry," Sam said.

                I stopped and glared up at him.

                "Do you think that I'm not trying?" I said, annoyed, before going back to work on the damn key hole.

                Sam grabbed the key out of my hand and pushed me aside. I stumbled a little and tripped, next thing I knew I was falling. However, a cushiony surface caught my fall. I stood myself out of the neatly planted bush and stepped back onto Julies porch. Sam was giving me a coy look and he opened the door wide.

                "After you," he said.

                I rolled my eyes at him and walked into Julie's house, Sam following behind me. Once I was in, memories hit me like a slap in the face. Back to simpler times when Christy, Julie, and I would all play princess dress up and I would wait for my mom to pick me up from my play date.

                "Jeez," I muttered. "Something got in my eye from falling in that bush." I rubbed my eye and walked over to where I knew the bathroom was.

                It was redesigned and tons of Julies things were cluttered across the new marble bathroom counter. I bent close to a fancy make-up mirror that magnified my blinking eye and couldn't see squat, but sure could feel it.

                "Sam," I said.

                He came peeking into the door.

                "Can you see if anything is in my eye?" I asked him, standing up and rolling my eye in slow circles so he could get a good look.

                "Ew," he suddenly said.

                I jumped back, blinking my eye frantically.

                "What!"

                "I don't know, it's like a giant piece of bush or something," he said, laughing at how I must look, blinking like a lunatic.

                "Where!" I exclaimed.

                He walked over to me.

                "Slowly roll your eye, I'll get it out for you."

                Five minutes and a lot of sexual tension later, Sam managed to get the damn piece of bush out of my eye and get us back to work. Sam's phone buzzed and he picked it up. It was Ethan complaining about us not getting on things. I walked over to Julie's toothpaste and injected orange flavoring into it (her least favorite flavoring for anything).