Chapter 27: Friendship Thing

So I realized that this story is coming to a definite close! Just a few more chapters, I'm thinking about four or five! So please comment and vote telling me what you think! How about you tell me what you think will happen in the end, how will things end with Sam and Quinn, with Tessa and Ethan, with Julie and the others? And how about with Quinn going to find out who her mom had cheated on her dad with (I'll give you a hint, that is coming very soon!)

*****

Chapter 27

Friendship Thing

I lost my will to talk to Julie when I was on my way to her car. I stopped in front of it as she got inside, she looked a lot different than she usually does, even worse up close. She was getting out her keys when she noticed me in front of her.

                "What?" she snapped, her hair that was pulled back fell out of her clip and in her face. She muttered something as she bent down and picked up the clip, shoving her hair back and putting it back in, before turning away from me with a roll of her eyes and hopping into her car.

                She has gone completely loony, that's for sure.

                I watched her pull away without trying to stop her, I just couldn't even try yet. I didn't know what to say, hey, sorry about making you think you went crazy, that was actually my friends and I this whole time. No biggie, we cool? I somehow doubted that things would blow off so easily. I stood there, watching her pull away and giving me a confused look. I couldn't believe my friends and I managed to make her this freaked out, but I was also sort of proud. I mean, it takes skill to do that, let me tell you, and stealth. Like Sam and I had, in the shower…

                I closed my eyes. I am literally such an idiot sometimes I can't even take it.

                Taking a deep breath, I walked back to my car only to find someone waiting for me this time. It was none other than Sam himself, sitting quite relaxed against my car.

                "So, I kind of was planning on leaving right away, if you don't mind," he said.

                "That's totally fine. I just have to get my bags, which are already packed," I said, a little nervous.

                "Cool, how about I come by your house now then? I can follow behind you with my car now."

                "Sounds good," I said.

                As soon as he walked away I just about had a heart attack. This was really happening.

***