Epilogue

Ok it's over now. :( PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me what you thought of it! I love feedback it means the world to me!(: Or vote so I can see who finished it!!

If you are looking for something new to read, check out my story I Guess I'm A Traveler!(:

*****

Epilogue

He's leaving.

                He's leaving me.

                I wanted to cry and then I realized that I was. I scanned the room to check if anyone was looking at me, luckily no one noticed. Ethan and Tessa, holding hands, we too caught up arguing about something about music. Cora was too caught up with fixing the cake that Ali had touched. Sam was chatting with Ali on the stools inside the kitchen.

                I bit my lip and hurried outside onto Ali's porch. I didn't want him to see me unhappy again. It happens sometimes, I can't help the feeling, it seeps into me. But I'm okay, I'm not depressed anymore, I just feel sad every now and again. But now the feeling was almost killing me. Sam was leaving me, I mean not for forever, we were still going to see each other as much as possible, but he was going to be so far away. And we only have weekends, not even.

                Sam tried arguing with his mom to see if he could spend his school year with me, but she didn't want him gone again. And I understood, I didn't want him away from me. She said maybe the year after this one, his senior year he could join me again if he wanted. But still, I was going to go through my whole Junior year without him. It was too long.

                I felt like he was partially my support system, like if he left me I would plummet, I would go back to how I used to feel. But then I remembered that I still had my friends. Because all of them meant the world to me now.

                I felt someone slip their hand into mine and turned to see none other than Sam.

                He gave me a sad smile before leaning in to kiss me.

                "It's going to be okay," he whispered into my ear.

                And it is going to be okay. It's going to be really hard, but it's going to be okay. I'm sure of it.