f i v e

Ross's Pov ~>

I walked away from the forzen yogurt place from my date with Laini. I'm not sure if she's really my type, but it was fun. But the only girl that was on my mind was Laura. It seemed like she had finally let her guard down for me.

And now, it's time to make my moves.

I looked super good today. My traditional outfit, but I had style today. I looked damn good, let me tell you.

I can't wait to see Laura.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Laura!" I called her name for probably the hundreth time that day, yet she didn't answer. What is up with her? One day we're friends, the next it's back to square one.

I run up to her. i'm done with her ignoring me.

"Laura what the hell is going on?" I asked, mad but also sincere. She rolled her eyes and shrugged me off. "Nothing, what about you?" she said, rudely. I raised an eyebrow and she continued. "How was your date," she asked bitterly.

Hold up. Was she mad about my date with Laini? No, there's no way.

No, no way at all.

"Uhm, why do you ask?" I shot back. "Just curious," she said, looking at her phone. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into an empty classroom to my left. I slammed the door shut and looked her in the eye.

I think I saw fear. 

"Look Laura, are you mad about my date with Laini?" I asked. "Hell no," she shot back. "Well than what the hell?" I asked, clearly confused.

"Just leave me alone Ross! I never want to see your face again!" Laura yelled. She tried to leave but I grabbed her wrist and pushed her against the wall.

"Ross, let me go," Laura said under her breath. "No way, now that I've got you you aren't going anywhere," I told her.

Laura started squirming and tried to get out of my grip, but I was way too strong.

And with that, I leaned in and kissed her, showing her the compassion and love I have for her.

Laying it all out on the line.

For just that one kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- Laura went to an R5 concert in NY like whutttt? And took pictures with Ross? (#raura) anyways, last update for awhile and I know it sucks, but it's the best I could do.

With much love,

Haileexoxo