t w e n t y o n e

Laura

I said it. I actually said I love you to him and meant it. Now I'm currently sitting in my bedroom pondering my thoughts because Ross never said it back. I can't be the first one to fall in love if he doesn't like me. I'm just sitting here thinking.

I keep getting lost in my thoughts. I can't seem to focus ony anything. My friendship with Maia has been really rocky lately. For some reason when Ross and I got together she got really distant. I have no idea why, but all I know is that I need my best friend.

I picked up the phone and dialed her number. She picked up after three rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Laura,"

"Oh. Hey,"

"Uhm, want to meet up or something?"

"I'm kinda busy right now Laura, sorry,"

"That's okay,"

"Bye,"

"See ya,"

Dead line. She's busy, of course. I rolled my eyes. Maia used to be my best friend, what even happened to her. We were inseperable. I called Raini and she said she'd come over to keep me company. Raini and I have gotten pretty close since Maia became distant, but I still miss Maia. My life seems kinda uncomplete without her.

Raini came about an hour later and we pretty much just watched movies all day. Ross was busy with R5 for press and stuff and I didn't want to bother with that. I need a friend that's a girl right now. That's why Raini's here.

"So how are things with you and Ross?" she asked, eyeing me up. I stifled a laugh.

"Pretty good, except I told him yesterday that I love him and he never said it back he just hugged me. Should I be worried?" I asked her desperately.

"Nah, I wouldn't be that worried. I'm sure he feels the same way Laura, no need to worry.

"Raini, I really want a future with Ross, but I don't know if he wants one with me. I mean he's just so busy, always putting his band before me. I don't like how I'm always coming in second place," I expalined. She looked at me sympathetically. "I get it Laura. Maybe you guys need a break so he can focus on music and you cna focus on... what are you going to focus on?" Raini questioned.

"I need to start looking for college. I'm interested in some out East, but I don't know if I want to move," I explained to her. "Laura this is your decision, trust me whatever you decide will benefit you, guranteed," Raini said. "Thanks Rain," I said, hugging her.

Maybe Ross and I do need a break.

I'll have to talk to him when he's not so busy.

Note my unhappiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Super short update but for a reason.

I'm thinking about actually writing a sequel for the book and I''m setting the plot up.

Oh and theres tons of drama up ahead. This story should have around 35 - 40 chaps when completed.

vote & comment :)

haileexoxo