s i x

Laura's Pov ~>

I pulled away from Ross and frowned. I knew he was a player, but that big of a player?

"I'm not a whore," I sneered in his face and his expression immidiately softened. "I never called you one," Ross said in a hushed tone. "I've been through shit and heart break, I don't need more. So leave me alone," I yelled and ran away.

~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning and I swear that I heard my mother yelling.

"We can't afford this anymore," my mom yelled. I scrunched my face in confusion. "I know Ellen, but what about Laura," my dad said. I was really confused now.

"She can find her own way. I've had enough with this. Maybe we should give her up for adoption?" my mom suggested. I covered my mouth. Adoption? You have to be kidding. She can't be serious.

"Honey, I know we don't have much left but we could at least try and keep our own daughter," my dad responded. I got out of bed and walked down stairs like I had heard nothing.

"Good morning," I said to my parentd. My mom quickly waved at me and went back to conversing with my dad again. This was really bugging me. "Uhm, what are you guys talking about?" I asked my mom. She didn't even look at me and just mutterd a quick 'nothing' and went back to talking.

I rolled my eyes and walked away. I grabbed my back pack and headed off to school.

~~~~~~~~

I walked into school and opened my locker. A note fell onto the floor like snow falling from the sky in mid winter.

I picked it up and read it.

Look, I know you, and you don't know me. So let's get one thing straight; if your parents give you up for adoption, make sure you thank me. Your parents may keep a secret from you, but I know the real reason why they are doing so. Sorry, but I thought you should have the heads up.

Anonomous

I sighed in confusion. What is going on in my life right now?

"Watcha got there?" a familiar voice asked me. I turned around and saw Maia. "Some note, not a big deal," I said shoving it into my backpack.

"Okay if you say so," Maia said and patted my back. "So I heard about the lip locking thing," Maia said. I looked down at the floor. "How," was all I could say. "Ross told someone and now the whole school knows," Maia told me.

I rolled my eyes. As if I need more things to deal with right now. Just then Ross came up to me and smiled. "Laura can we talk," he asked. I looked at Maia and she gave me a thumbs up. I rolled my eyes and she ran away.

"So uhm, I heard that the whole school knows what I did," Ross started. "Yep," I responded, making small talk. Ross sensed that it was awkward and backed down.

"I'll um, I'll catch you later Laura," I waved at Ross before he talked again.

"I'm sorry for what's happening to you," he said.

And then he walked away.

What on earth is going on?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- Hey guys! Missed you! So Laura's got some family drama that Ross might be in on..? What the heck?

Anyways, I'm kind of an emotional wreck right now because of.. yeah. Some readers will understand.

Love you and see you next update.

haileexoxo (Halo, Hails, Sweeper, H-dawg)