n i n t e e n

Laura

I'm currently on the phone with Ross trying to convince him I'm not at his family's concert to raise money so they can reform a band and move away.

"Look Ross I gurantee you that I'm not anywhere important," i reassured him. "Okay Laura if you're really sure, then come over right now, I'm lonely," I could feel his smirk through the phone. "Fine Ross, I'll be right there," I say before hanging up. I've had enough of lying, he deserves the truth.

"Riker! I can't stay! I have an emergency!" I yelled before exiting the venue, not really caring what his answer was.

I hop into my car and drive to Ross's house.

<><><><><><>

I knock on the door and Ross opens it. "Laura I missed you," he said pulling me into a hug. I smiled and inhaled his scent. We haven't really talked about us sort of getting together, so I think that'll come across the conversation today. "Hi Ross," I said, breeathing deeply, loving the fact that I was in his arms.

"You look beautiful today," he said, kissing my cheek. I blushed and looked down. "Aw, is Laura afraid to show me her face," Ross said, teasingly. "Shut up," I said, playfully pushing him. He smirked. "So here's what I'm thinking, movie night with tons of popcorn and watching that new teen singing show so we can critique them," Ross said sounding proud of himself. "Sounds great, but first I need to tell you something," I explained. "Okay," Ross said, looking into my eyes.

"They tried to stop me from telling you but I just don't think it's fair for you not to know," I said, looking at my suddenly interesting shoes. "What might this be?" Ross asked, very interested.

"Your brothers and sister, they're alive," I said, feeling stress come off of me. Ross just stared at me. "No, there's no way they can be alive," Ross tried to convinve himself. I nodded again. "It's true Ross, it really is," I said. He then broke down crying. I ran over to him and pulled him over to couch and held him on my lap while he cried into my shoulder. "T-th-thank you for telling m-me," he stuttered, crying harder.

"Shh, it's okay Ross, I'm right here," I soothed, whispering into his ear. "I love you Ross," i whispered. Ross then stopped crying and looked up at me, tears drying on his face. "You do?" he asked and I nodded, smiling. "Thank God, becuase I love you too," Ross said, capturing my lips with his.

He pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine. "I loved you since the moment I laid eyes on you, and honestly I have no idea what I would do without you. We may have started off as enemies, but I need you to be my girlfriend," Ross confessed.

"I need you to Ross, to be my boyfriend," I said, shedding tears of joy. He wiped my tears away and then whispered into my ear. "I love saying Laura Marano is my girlfriend," he said. I shivered and I could feel his smirk.

"Don't you want to reunite with your family?" I asked him, and he shook his head. "I will at somepoint, but for now I just wanna stay here with you," Ross said, snuggling his head into my neck. "I want to stay here, with my girlfriend," he said and I smiled.

Me, Laura Marano, am Ross Lynch's girlfriend.

~~~~~~~~~

Whoo Hoo! An actual decent update!

I want a&a to start shooting asap, the anticipation is killing me.

R5 IS BACK ON TOUR HOLAA (i know they've been on tour for awhile now i just remembered to put it in my AN today)

oh and ive been pondering the question to start a new fanfic soon, so stay tuned. ;)

love youuuuhaileexoxo