e i g h t e e n

Laura.

----

I run through the halls looking for Maia. Ross and I may have gotten the Austin and Ally roles, but I still have to deal with all this drama between her and R5.

I catch her familiar brunette hair and call her name. "Maia!" I yelled and she turned to face me. "Hey Laura, how are you," she asks and I roll my eyes. "That's the first thing you say after we haven't talked in like 3 weeks!" I say, frustratedly. "Whoa hey, Laura look I'm just trying to be chill okay. You're the one that's always sneaking off with Ross and trying to find a way to blow off your real friends," she said, annoyed.

"Excuse me?" I ask, stunned.

"You heard me," she retorted.

"Okay listen up, so called 'best friend', you better watch it. I had such great news to tell you but you just push me off, like thanks. Maybe Raini is right," I say before trying to leave.

"What do you mean by that?" she asked, suddenly interested. "Oh so now you care?" I asked, lifting an eyebrow. "Laura what the hell did Raini say," she said, more angered. I smirked.

"Why don't you ask yourself? Most 19 year olds are capable of doing so," I said smirking and then walking off.

Leaving Maia shocked.

///////////

I walked up to the venue and opened the door to see Raini there on her phone. Just then Kailey comes into the room. "Hey Laura, I heard about you and Maia fighting. I'm sorry," she said, sympathetically. I just shrugged. "It's whatever," I said in response. Raini hung up the phone and looked at me.

"You told her huh," Raini said looking at me. "Maia?" I asked and Raini nodded her head.

"She wants to kill me," Raini said and threw her phone to the ground. I immediately regret what I did and try to comfort her.

"Raini I'm so sorry," I say, taking a seat beside her. "I don't care, Maia is your best friend not mine. I just wish she didn't hate me," Raini said, shaking her head. "I don't think we're best friends anymore," I said honestly.

Just then Riker walked in. "Okay, so Ross isn't here right?" Riker asked me. I nodded and he gave me the thumbs up. "Okay Rains, open up the doors whenever," Riker exclaimed while going back to the dressing room.

As Raini leaves I look at Kailey.

"Hey Kailey?" I asked. "Yeah?" she replied quickly.

"Did you and Ross ever date?" I ask, probably making things awkward. "Ross and I? No way. He was more into girls at school and stuff. We were just bros," she answered. I believed her. I mean she seems like a trustful person.

Then my phone begins to ring. "Be right back," I say to Kailey before going to a different room to answer the call.

I take my phone out and look at the caller ID.

Oh Shit.

I hesitantly answer and Ross's voice booms over the other line.

"Where are you?"

++++++++++

hey guys. so I felt this update was a bit better. really small, but a filler none the less.

tbh idk if anyone even wants to keep reading this story. I mean I had writers block for awhile but I don't think anyone cared. so here's a minimal update. the next chapter will probably be one of the final five chapters in the book.

oh and i love you, even though you all hate this story. it's almost done.

haileexoxo