t w e n t y f o u r

chapter dedicated to @iamjustmeeee for being so dedicated and always commenting & voting. xoxo, means alot

Enjoy the 24th chapter! (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ross

"Ross, that's enough, you can't talk me out of leaving for college," Laura argues with me. "I didn't say you shouldn't go to college! Laura, I need you, please don't just dump me because of my idiotic decisions. Give me a second chance," I say.

Laura sighed heavily and brought her gaze up to hold mine. "I'll give you a second chance," she said but she quickly added on, "After I finish one year of college," she said, now avoiding my eyes. "No Laura, please don't do this," I said, crying a little.

"Ross, I"m sorry, but you should focus on R5 and I should focus on college. That's just the way it's supposed to be," she said, tearing my heart out as she did.

"Laura, please," I said, crying more. Tears escaped her eyes too.

"I"m sorry Ross, but we're done," she said before turning and walking away.

My heart shattered into thousands of pieces. I was so sad and weak from crying that Rocky had to come pick me up. "Dude, I'm sorry," Rocky said sadly. I just shook my head. I'm an idiot, why didn't I see I was hurting her.

"It's whatever," I responded, wiping more tears as they fell. We reached the house and I ran up the stairs into my room, not caring what enoyone else thought. I cried into my pillow for hours not being able to handle the fact that I"m going to loose Laura forever when she leaves for college.

"So stupid!" I yelled into my pillow only to have more tears follow after. Then I heard a knock on my door. It's probably Rydel again. "Not now Rydel!" I yelled, throwing my basketball at the door. Then I heard an unfamiliar voice at the door. "It's not Rydel," someone said.

I opened the door to see Raini standing there with a sympathetic look on her face. She was pretty well Laura's best friend now that Maia had become distant. "Raini? How'd you get in here?" I asked, confused. "Rydel said I should pay a visit," she said, sitting on my desk chair.

"Laura told me everything," Raini spoke. I nodded my head in understanding. "Is she upset?" I asked, really curious. "A lot, she's crying. She just wants the best for you Ross," Raini explained. "I know, but I"m better with her," I said, trying to hold in tears.

"She doesn't think so. She thinks you're better off with your band, and now she's planning to go to New York for college," Raini explained. "What!?!?!" I yelled, not believeing what she just said. "Yeah, New York, that's a pretty far ways," Raini sighed.

"Yeah, no shit," I said harrshly. Raini scowled at me. "Sorry," I said. "You have to try and convince her to stay Raini," I pleaded. "She'll never listen to me. We need to let her go for a bit Ross," Raini soothed.

I shook my head.

"I can't let her go,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

k super short update but i just needed to update and i had a bit of writers block. Anyways, yeah Laura's planning to go to college? Uh-oh. in ny?

drama.... :O

hehe, anyways see you next update

haileexoxo