s i x t e e n

Ross's POV

I leaned in and pressed my lips against Laura's. It's not like it's the first time we had kissed, I'd kissed her before, but this time she's kissing back. I smiled and kept kissing her, not wanting it to end.

It's funny to think that not even 2 weeks ago we completely hated eachother, and now look at us. She was just so different, so unlike anyone I'd ever met. She wasn't just a one night stand kind of girl, she was real, and I'd never had a real girl before.

Laura kept kissing me too, which made me feel like the luckiest guy alive. We went from enemies, to her being a maid, to me being a jerk, to her moving out, to becoming friends, and now this. From the minute I locked eyes with her, I knew that things weren't going to be easy, but I think that the reason I finally got her was because I settled down, I stopped being a player.

I changed for her.

And in all honesty, it felt nice to do something for a purpose. It felt like I was always trying to fix my life with a girl or something, but turns out all I needed was Laura.

We slowly pull away and she smiles at me. "Well, you did it," Laura said, smiling. "I did what?" I asked, looking at her. She giggled a little. "You made me like you," she said, smiling widely.

I blushed and responded. "No no Laura, you made me like you," I pointed out. She shrugged and then smiled once again. "Point is, I like you now Lynch, you did it, made the goody goody fall for you," she laughed. "Or did the bad boy fall for the good girl?" I asked her, smirking. "Okay, I won't argue about it with you," Laura laughed, and walked into the kitchen.

"Ross, look at this," Laura said, looking at the mail. I looked down at it and furrowed my eyebrows. "What about it? It's just mail," I responded, getting some juice. "No, there's an invatation for auditions for a new Disney Channel show called Austin & Ally," Laura answered. "Huh? Since when do we get mail that's actually good," I said, looking at it.

"Well, I think you should audition," Laura said, smirking. "Oh yeah? And what about you? You're an incredible actress, you should not me," I said, sipping my juice. "Okay, we'll both do it," Laura said. I then spit my juice out, and Laura laughed.

"What's so funny?" she asked. "I thought you were kidding," I simply responded. "I think it'd be cool, and if we actually made it, imagine what could happen to us, our lives could change," Laura said, gazing into thin air. "I don't think so Laura, it's not a good idea. Plus, how would we balance school?" I asked. "Since when do you even care about school?" Laura snickered. "Since right now, and I'm telling you, I don't think we should," I said. Laura contemplated it for awhile.

"I'm doing it," Laura stated. "What?!" I asked, shocked. "I'm going to do it, I"m going to audition," she said proudly. I sighed. "Fine, I guess I will to, but only cause you are. I don't want you to audition by yourself," I confess and put my juice cup in the sink. "Thanks Rossome sauce," she said, smiling. "Never call me that ever again," I said, seriousily. She laughed and stood up, offering me her hand. "Come on, we should practice some lines," Laura said smiling at me.

"Laura, before that can I ask you something?" I asked her, hopeful.

"Sure," she smiled at me like the angel she was again.

"If we're gonna do this Austin and Ally thing, shouldn't we seal it with dinner?" I asked, smirking.

"We should," she said smiling. I returned her smile.

"So, we're really going to audtion?"

"Yes, we are,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

annnnnnnnnd another sucky chapter :(

but A&A was born into the story! :)

sorry tho, it was kind of just a filler chapter, i promise the next one will be better.

infact, the next chapter may face Laura with the decision to tell Ross about R5.... :Oso yea, the next one should be waaaaaay better.

comment & vote, ily & thanks for 1K!!

haileexoxo