f o u r

It's been a week since Ross saved me from basically being assulted from that other guy. I guess it was a heroic thing to do, but I don't trust him. Part of me just thinks he wants to use me.

After all, he is just a player.

I got dressed for school and curled my hair. I put on white denim shorts and a hot pink sweatshirt that said 'Rock that Rock' and went downstairs. My mom was making breakfast, but I was already late so I had to pass.

"Sorry Mom, I'm late," I said, smiling gently. She laughed. "I know darling, have a good day," she said tossing me an apple. I caught it and grabbed my longboard and began on my way to school.

~~~~~~~

I walked up to my locker and tossed in my longboard. Just as I grabbed my math textbook, the bell rang. I breathed a sigh of relief. I made it on time. I rushed to class.

As I was running through the halls, I saw Ross with some girl and he was laughing with her. I frowned. It bothered me for some reason. The next thing he did was totally uncalled for.

"So uhm, Laura I'll see you around," Ross said. The girl frowned.

"My name is Laini," she blonde haired girl said. Ross's cheeks turned bright pink and he scratched the back of his neck.

"My bad, sorry Laur- Laini, Laini sorry," Ross said and quickly walked away. I laughed and caught up to him.

"That was quite the train wreck," I said walking alongside him. "Ah!" Ross screamed like a little girl. I only laughed harder. "You saw that?" he said, realizing it was me. "Yep, every last mistake of it," I said winking at him.

"Shut up, it's not my fault you're caught in my head 24/7," Ross said, looking at his shoes. "Yeah right, that's so not true," I retorted. Ross raised his eyebrow at me like I was insanely stupid or something.

"What?" I asked. Ross replied, avoiding the previous topic. "I like your outfit," he said. I rolled my eyes. "I like yours too," I complimented back. "Okay then. I wear jeans, converse, and a tank top every single day. You actually have style," Ross said.

"Okay, whatever Ross," I said. We walked for a little while before Ross popped an uncalled for question.

"Want to ditch with me Laura? You know, just be together," Ross said, nervously. I was shocked. I mean I'm not straight A's but I'd never skip.

"I don't know Ross, that's risky," I told him. "C'mon Laura, please," he asked. I thought for a litte longer.

"How about we comprimise?" I told him. "I'm listening," Ross said in response. "We sit beside eachother in class," I said, laughing.

"Are you kidding me?" he asked. I laughed shaking my head.

"Fine," he gave in.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ross! Look here!" the teacher yelled at Ross. "Yeah yeah, whatever," Ross said. Ross and I were looking at his biology textbook and let me tell you some stuff is really gross, therefore the reason we're both laughing so hard.

I looked over at Maia and smiled at her. She returned the smile and winked at me and gave me the thumbs up sign. I rolled my eyes. She's so cliche.

"Oh Laura look at this," Ross says looking at a frog giving birth. I made a disgusted face. "That's so gross," I whined. Ross laughed at my girlyness.

And that's how math went....

~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked up to my locker and threw in my books. I was in an okay mood, but for some reason I felt like something was wrong. I brushed it off and closed my locker.

I turned down the hall and saw a very unexpected sight. Ross was making out with some other girl. What the hell?

I know I shouldn't be mad, but I have to be. So, I act on instinct.

"Uhm, Ross?" I asked. He pulled away from the other girl and smiled.

"Laura, hey! This is Laur- Laini. It's Laini. Yeah," he said, correcting himself. I laugh internally because of the mistake but I'm still upset.

"Hi," Laini says to me. "Uhm, yeah hey," I say, walking away. I turn around to see them making out again and a tear rolls down my cheek.

That's the last time I let down my guard.

He'll see what it's like to really be on my bad side.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- OKAY ROCK THAT ROCK IS PERFECTION. Like FGM to that.

Anyways, the Vamps music video with Laura in it is also perfection.

Leaving on Wednesday for an 11 day camping trip so won't be updating for a little while. :(

Oh, and uhm Ross on Laura's bad side? I think that Laura has to put up her guard, but Ross has no idea ;)

love you

haileexoxo