Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"Ok Maxx you need to stay here". I leaned down and patted his head as he wimpered. I got up and started walking but Maxx followed me. I smiled and nelt down to give him a hug.

"I'll be back later ok?"

He nodded and licked my cheek. I looked at myself one more time in the mirror. I wore my black wrap dress. It tightened around my stomach and was a pit puffy at the bottom. It went down to my lower thigh. I finished it off with some black high heel sandals.

I gave Maxx one last kiss on the head and came downstairs to meet Hunter at the door. He was so handsome! He had a black button down shirt with black pants. "Wow! You look beautiful"!

I smiled. "You don't look so bad yourself". He smiled and I tangled my hand in his as we walked to the car. The car ride was long and really quiet with our hands still locked in the other.

"Where are we going" I said breaking the silence.

"I already told you sunshine it's a surprise"

I rolled my eyes and just looked out the window. Finally we pulled into a parking lot leading to a really fancy looking restaurant called "Sunny Days". Yep, REAL fancy name! I looped my arm through Hunters as we entered revealing beauty. This place was amazing.

I can see why they called it 'Sunny Days'. It looked amazing and it made you almost feel safe and free.

"Do you have a reservation"? The man at the front desk asked.

"Yes" Hunter replied.

"Name?"

"Liberty O'neil"

I looked at Hunter as he tried hiding his smirk.

"Ah yes Mr. O'neil! Right this way"

We followed him to our seat and sat across from eachother. He handed us the menus and walked away. "Liberty O'neil? Creative"! He just laughed.

"Do you know why I brought you here?"

"Why"

"Because of the name. You're my sunshine"

I looked at him in aw. He was so sweet sometimes. We looked through the menus and decided on what we wanted. When the waitress came with the food, we began to eat. It was so delicious!

"So, what would your dreams be for the future"?

I looked at him with my head tilted. "Your asking me my dream?"

He nodded. "Well, I would really love to have two or three children and don't care if it's a boy or a girl. I would want to get married before I had kids though. I don't know I guess just what any girl wants"

He smiled. "I'm sure you will be one of the girls that gets all of her dreams to come true"

"Huh?"

"You'll have the perfect life with the perfect guy"

"But- I want my perfect life with you"!

"It will! I'm that perfect guy" he laughed.

"Oh. Wow I'm stupid!"

"No you're not and don't say that!"

He was right though. He is the perfect guy. I wouldn't want anyone else.

"Hunter! You are so sweet you know that. I mean sometimes you are the complete opposite, but still."

This time, he didn't smirk. He did a really adorible smile. I knew how lucky I was to have someone like Hunter in my life and I never want that to change.

We finished eating and Hunter took me to a really nice beach. There were no people since it was dark. But the street lights and the moon worked together to make enough light shine on the beach.

I loved how the breeze blew my hair around and how the waves hit the sand perfectly.

"Oh I almost forgot"! He grabbed something and handed it to me. My teddy? I looked at it and found a ring on its hands. I took it off with a raise of one of my eyebrows. He took the ring and kneeled on one knee. OMG!! IS HE GONNA ASK ME WHAT I THINK HE'S GONNA AS ME?!

"Zoe. I've loved ever since I've laid my eyes on you. I don't want any other girl. This isn't my bad ass talking either. It's my soft side talking. Zoe, will you merry me?"

I know people who are reading this are hating me for ending the story here. You will just have to read my new book which will be starting soon called Running With a Bad Boy Book 2. Thanks for reading!! And I'll be putting up the trailer on YouTube so I'll give you guys the link to that. I'll make that a new chapter in this book so keep checking for it thanks. <3