Chapter 14

Chapter 14

"I guess you can't always get what you want father"!

"Oh but I alwys get what I want son"

Maxx growled and I shook him to make him stop before we got caught. "Well I will kill her, or you can kill her son"

"No! He marked me!" I showed him the mark on my neck.

He just laughed an evil laugh. "You don't understand sweetie. He betrayed us. Did he ever even say he cared about you"?

I turned to Hunter and back at his dad. "No... but that doesn't matter! What matters is that you shouldn't kill your own son. Or me!"

"I'm sure he told you the rules. But he left out something. If you betray, you and your girl dies."

I walked back and leaned against Hunters chest. "Do you even think Hunter loves you? I remember when he was a little boy, he would have so many different girlfriends. How do you know he's not cheating on you? And-"

"THAT'S ENOUGH"! Hunter shouted

"Yeah I know he isn't cheating on me"!

"Just telling you. Watch your back kids"!

He backed away into the woods where he came and was gone. Hunter kissed the top of my head and rubbed my back.

~2 weeks later~

It was a really cold day. My stomach wasn't feeling so well but I was in the mood for ice cream and pickles. Don't ask me why. I asked Hunter if he could get me some pickles and ice cream downstairs.

He nodded his head with a confused look on his face. Maxx was sitting at the edge of the bed sleeping. Aww that little angel.

Hunter came back with chocolate ice cream and pickles. I ate pretty quick because I was really hungry. I felt tired after and layed down as Hunter lied next to me. He held me close to him and rubbed my neck where the mark was.

~10:00p.m.~

I woke up and looked up at Hunter who was just waking up too. I looked to find Maxx crawling in the middle of us two. I smiled and pet him softly.

I got up and carried Maxx downstairs to feed him. He ate pretty quick because he wanted to go for his walk.

I called Hunter to say 'bye', but he came downstairs in clothes to come with us for a walk. I smiled and got Maxx ready for his walk.

Hunter locked the door behind us and followed us down the stairs. He wrapped his arm around my back as we slowly walked down the sidewalk with grass for Maxx to go.

"So what was up with wanting ice cream and pickles"?

"I don't know. I admit it was pretty weird"

"You don't think your... pregnant"?

My eyes shot open. Shit. That could've been the reason too. "Uh probobly not". I obviously lied.

Maxx started barking at something ahead. "What is it boy"? I asked.

"You know he can't talk back right?" Hunter said with his know it all voice.

"Hey guess what"! I said.

"What?"

"Shut up". My fingers met his forehead with a flick.

"Oww" he said while rubbing the spot I flicked.

We looked back down at Maxx to see he was just staring ahead. I looked to see what he was staring at, but there was nothing there. "What the hell is he looking at?"

"I don't know. Maxx?"

He looked at me but turned quickly back to the spot he was staring at. He got up from the sitting position and stood up. His hair on his back stood up and he started growling like crazy.

"I think we should go back" I said to Hunter.

We turned around but were stopped by hands.

Not that great. But thanks 4 reading <3