Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I woke up to a beautiful sleeping Hunter. I pecked his nose and he slowly opened his eyes. "Morning" I said.

He stretched while grumbling out a good morning. He got up in the same pants as yesterday. Yep that's really sexy. And in my bed. OH EVEN BETTER!!

Oh wait. I had the same clothes on too. Ha ha oops. Defiantly changing these sheets tonight.

I heard my phone go off and answered it.

"Hello?"

"HEY WHAT THE HELL?! WHY HAVEN'T YOU CALLED ME"!!??

"Oops sorry Cassey. I've been pretty... busy" I glanced at Hunter who was already smirking.

"You better make it up to me"!

"Ok Cassey. Let's go out or something"!

"K pick you up at 12:00" and with that she hung up. I groaned and layed back on the back staring at the ceiling. Then, I was staring at Hunters beautiful face.

"What's wrong sunshine?"

"Nothing. I'm going out with Cassey today at 12:00"

"Mmk". He looked at the clock and back at me. "It's only 9:30".

"Yeah"?

He slowly leaned down and kisse my lips. I opened my mouth, letting his tounge search my mouth. I turned him over sitting on his stomach and sucked his neck. He moaned while my mouth made its way to his chest.

I caught myself from going too far and got off of him. "I need to get ready"

"Aww c'mon we were just getting into something babe"!

"Well my body needs a shower ok"!

"I'll come with you"

"Nope I think you won't."

"Well at least let me help you with your bandages"

"Fine"

He carefully took off the bandages. "Wash them out ok"?

"Yep". Walking to the bathroom, I turned on the water. My body felt good finally getting a shower. The shower was over and I wrapped my towel around me.

Walking into my room, I heard Hunter yell from downstairs, "yo sunshine get your pretty little ass down here"!

I rolled my eyes and went downstairs. When I noticed their shocked expressions on me, I looked down realizing I still on my towel. "CRAP"!!

I ran back upstairs and picked out a good outfit for my day with Cassie. I decided on denim shorts and a white tank top with a small, tight red jacket. Finishing off the outfit with my grey converse. I looked at the clock to see it was already 11:00.

I walked downstairs feeling embarrassing. "Hey my eyes really like seeing you in a towel" Hunter winked with that sexy smirk back.

We all sat on the couch and watched Sponge Bob. After about 3 seconds, Hunter shouted.

"YO ON MY LAP"! He tapped his lap. I smiled and got on his lap, while his hands massaged my back. He looked at the bandage on my right arm and slowly rubbed it.

It actually made the bad feelings go away. I smiled and snuggled against him.

When I heard Cassie's car horn outside. "Well apparently she's in a rush or she would've come inside"

The five boys said 'bye' and I pecked Hunter on the lips before going outside and sitting next to Cassie. "So where to"?

"Hmm. First let's get breakfast"

"Ok I know an awesome Diner"

She drove down the street to a small cute Diner called 'The Plaza Diner'. Oooh fancy.

We walked through into the small Diner and was greeted by a friendly looking waitress right away.

"You may seat yourselves ladies" she smiled warmly. We smiled back and sat in a booth. She put the menus in front of us and I decided to just get some blueberry pancakes, and she ordered the same but with bacon.

"So what's going on"? she asked when the waitress took our orders and walked off.

"Eh nothing. How are you and Cole"?

"Good. I'm lucky to have a guy like him I guess. And trust me I really never say things like that". She noticed my bandages and I got scared.

"WHAT THE HELL WHEN DID YOU TURN EMO"?!?

"CASSY SHUT UP"!

"Sorry"

"Ok. If you calm down I will tell you everything"

She let out small breaths and nodded.

"Hunters family has a deal where if you bang a girl but leave her, they kill her. But if you bang her and mark her, you keep her for ever. If you follow the rules, you get protection and free drugs for ever. They thought me and Hunter were dating and he didn't bang me and mark me. But his dad gave us two weeks. We didn't do it and they took us and cut me. But luckily Chris, Tristen, Ryan, and Mark, Hunters friends, saved us before they killed me"

He jaw was dropped almost to the table. "People are sick you know! But don't worry. You got Hunter, those other guys, but mostly me"

I laughed. The food came and we ate while catching up. We finished and started walking to the car park located in the back. We were stopped by an arm blocking our path. I looked up to see Brake. Oh just perfect!

"Hey ladies"

"Ugh move dork" Cassy said while trying to shove her way past. But he pushed her back and I caught her before she hit the ground.

"Carefull he's aggressive" I whispered.

"You got that right."

"Ok listen pal! You better move before you regret it"!

"Oh really what are you going to do?" he leaned into her face.

Cassy lifted her knee and kicked him with so much force in the balls that it made him fall back to the ground.

"That" she said while snapping her fingers. I just let out a huge laugh.

"YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET THAT BITCH"!!

"Ok time to go"! Cassy said while grabbing my hand and dragging me to the car while I was still laughing.

Thanks 4 reading. :)