Chapter 12 *WARNING*

Chapter 12

*WARNING* Mature audience

I was gently put on the bed with Hunter hovering over me. My arms wrapped around his neck and I pulled him until our lips were inches away.

He smashed his lips to mine and shoved his tounge right through my lips. My grip tightened around his neck as I pulled him closer. My lips searched for his neck and finally found it. I began sucking it and biting gently to hear him moan.

I rolled him over and took his shirt off, while sucking his chest. He growled and felt him taking my pants off.

The speed turned up a notch and he quickly turned me over with a lot of force. He took off my shirt and licked stomach while running his fingers gently on my arms where the scars were. He came up from my stomach and kissed my lips.

I found his belt and quickly took it of with his help. He slipped his hands under my back, un hooking my bra. He sat up and looked over my body.

"I thinks it time to go a little further" he winked.

I grabbed the edge of his boxers and slowly pulled them down as he did the same to me. He kissed me slowly while sucking my bottom lip.

He pulled away. "Ready"?

I nodded fast. He slowly entered me as I moaned! It became faster and faster. He leaned into my neck and started sucking. I felt him bite down, revealing blood. I held onto his shoulders tight and he licked the mark, making the pain dissapear.

"And that was me marking you"!

I smiled. He lied next to me, still inside of me. I rubbed my neck where the mark was. It felt so weird. But it would always let me remember Hunter. He held me in his embrace all night. And when we woke up, we were still in the same position.

He put his boxers back on and I put on my bathrobe while putting my hair up in a bun. We walked downstairs to find the guys sitting on the couch whatching TV.

They all turned to me and stared at my neck. "FINALLY"! Mark yelled.

I rolled my eyes while smiling and walking to the kitchen to get some coffee. Walking back to the living room, I had eyes on me. One of my eye brows raised in the air.

I sat down next to Hunter and sipped my coffee. "So you marked me. Are we off the hook?"

Hunter shook his head. "No cus they say I betrayed them so they are still going to kill us"

"Oh that's just amazing"

"OH WE FORGOT" Tristen said while getting up.

"OH YEAH"! Ryan yelled while Tristen went and got a box that had a pretty red bow on the top.

I opened it to reveal a black pit bull puppy. My jaw dropped as I held the cutie in my hands. "HE'S ADORIBLE!! How did you know pitbulls were my favorite?"

"I found out from Cassy" Hunter answered.

"Thank you so much you guys. I'm going to call you, Maxx"!

He barked and licked my face.

"I think he likes that name" Chris laughed.

"Do you want to go for a walk honey"?

He started barking and going crazy in my arms until I let him go and he ran around the room like he just got licked by his crush.

"Ok well let me change Maxx an I'll we can go"

I ran upstairs to get on my usual walking outfit. Shorts and a tank top with my converse. I came back downstairs to Mark holding a leash in his hands. I took the leash and clipped it to Maxxs collar. When I opened the door, he literally jumped missing all of the steps. I had to run with him leaving my arm out so that he wouldnt choke himself.

"Have fun and stay out of trouble" Hunter said while shutting the door behind me. I walked down a few streets that had grass next to the side walks so Maxx could do his things.

I saw something from the corner of my eye and looked in the direction but saw nothing. I kept walking with Maxx looking in that direction and growling low.

"C'mon Maxx it's ok boy". When he heard my voice, he came towards me and sat right in front of me looking around. I patted his head and he licked my hand.

I thought I saw a dog bone sitting in the grass and looked to see if it was true. And it was. Maxx walked towards the bone and was about to eat it when he started getting pulled away. Maxx chased it and the leash fell out of my hand.

Shit! "Maxx come back!"

The bone led into a creepy looking house that was all torn up. "Maxx!"

He didnt pay attention to me just trying to get his mouth on that bone. I finally grabbed him and picked him up after the bone stopped and he ate it.

I tried to run out of there as fast as I could when a huge body stopped me.

Ugh I know these are really short and I'm sorry. I will try and make them longer promise! <3