Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I woke up to someone banging on my door. "Wake up sunshine"! I heard Hunter yell.

I put my pillow over my head and shoved my face in my bed. I jumped when I felt someone on my back. "C'mon babe get up or I'll grab your ass". I felt his hand hovering over my butt.

"I don't wanna get up"! He seemed like nothing had even happened from yesterday.

"Get up"!

"No"!

"You have three seconds"!!

"Ugh"!!

I rolled over and he got off. I walked downstairs and layed down on the couch, trying to sleep. I felt a hand grab my butt. "HEY"!!

"Hi" he winked.

"Fine then I'll go in your room"!

He said something but I couldn't hear him because I was already upstairs. I walked in his room which was a bit messy. Clothes on the floor, bear bottles everywhere. I layed face first on his bed. It smelled just like him. Mmm.

I felt Hunters weight on my back. "I told you if you go in my bed then I do what I want to you" he whispered in my ear.

He started running his hands all over my back under my shirt. "I bet you do this to every girl"! I said while turning over.

"Nah. I don't like seeing girls get killed for no reason" he shrugged.

"Oh so the bad boy has a good side huh"?!

"I never said that. But sure I have a soft side". He trailed his hands up near my breast.

"Hey get off"!

I pushed him off of me and onto the floor. Luckily for me there was no carpet. Ha ha ha!

"Ow my nose"!

"That's what you get for trying to grab my..."

"Boobies"? He smirked.

"Yeah that"!

He got up and tackled me on the bed, tickling me. "STOP, STOP PLEASE"! I laughed. He stopped and got up.

"You should go for a walk to loose some weight"!

"Hey! I'm not fat like you"!

"Honey these are abs." He lifted his shirt showing me his 'abs'. I turned away.

"Ugh put it away"!

"Jealous"?

"No. Your still a faty! You have to come with me for a walk. Remember last time"?

"I'm pretty sure no one will do anything anymore."

"Wanna bet"?!

"No"!

"Psh"

I went to my room to get changed. I had shorts and a white tank. "Bye" I yelled not seeing Hunter anywhere.

All of a sudden, he jumped out and smacked my ass. "Bye" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes not even saying anything. I was walking down a road that was pretty steep. Good for me. I passed an alley and saw two guys beating up another guy.

"HEY"!! I shouted even though everything inside of me was telling me to just walk away. Their attention came onto me. They all stopped and stalked towards me.

My eyes widened and just ran as fast as I could in the direction I came. But that was a mistake because it was uphill. Wow I'm the smartest tool in the shed I guess. Why couldn't I not be a good girl and just let thay guys face get slammed and smashed into a wall?! The boys easily caught up to me.

"Hey beautiful"! One of them said.

I didn't say anything. I then felt a smack on my face that really hurt. I rubbed it as a tear dropped from my eye.

"He said 'hi' dumb ass"!!! One of the others said.

"H-h-hi- hi"

"You would look good in my bed"! the one that was getting beating up said.

"N-n-no I wouldn't"!

"Shes mine"! I heard Huntet say from behind us. I felt his warm hand on my waist.

"We don't see a mark. She gonna die"?

"No"!!

"Then where's her mark"?

"It'll be there! When I'm ready"!

"Oh really, so we can tell your dad"?

I heard Hunter growl from his chest.

"C'mon" I heard Hunter say and dragged me away.

"What were you thinking again" he said calmly this time.

"I saw them beating someone up"!

"That's what they do. They pretend just to rape people"

"People. Guys too?"

He laughed.

"Sorry." I said.

"Don't apologize. What did I say"? He smirked.

"Sorry UGH"!!

He just laughed.

"So you have to... mark... me. Must be terrible for you."

I saw him smirk and laugh. "Nah. I've been wanting to. But your a snotty rich girl and I don't really want that in my life"

I sighed and was going to tell him the truth when three other guys came up to us that I still didn't know.

"Yo Hunt"!

"Hey guys. Zo this is Mark, Ryan and Chris. Guys this is Zoe"

"Hi" I said. Mark had dark black hair like Hunters and blue eyes. Ryan had red hair with green eyes and Chris had blonde hair and brown eyes like mine. All of their hair was spiked. Ugh men.

"Get her inside." Hunter said as I walked up the stairs as he hit my butt for about the 100th time. "Hunter"!

"I can make you scream louder than that in bed" he winked and smirked. "Yeah and I can make you scream by kicking you somewhere not really nice!"

His smirk turned to a frown. "What's wrong with your face"?

"Huh"? I rubbed my cheek and pulled away fast. Dang it hurt!!

"Oww shit"!

"Ooh a swear. Or almost a swear. It must hurt huh"? Hunter asked. I just nodded. Ryan looked at it as Hunter went to get an ice pack.

"Man it looks like it hurts" Chris said while rubbing it gently. "Which one did this"?

"I don't know. Tallest, brownish blondeish hair and blue eyes."

"Brake" they all said together.

Hunter came from the kitchen with an ice pack and gently put it on my cheek. I flinched. "Oh don't be a pussy"!

I groaned and let him put the ice pack on my cheek. We all sat on the couch with my ice pack still on my face.

Hunter grabbed my waist and put me on his lap while we whatched TV. I didn't care I just layed my head on the arm of the chair.

I saw Ryan, Chris, and Mark smirk. Hunter ran his hand over my stomach. "How's your cheek"? he whispered in my ear.

"Fine I guess"?

He cupped my cheek and leaned into my lips until someone cleared their throat. "WHAT"??!! Hunter yelled.

"Uh dude, we're gonna go" Chris said.

"Oh. Bye" They all gave eachother one of those bro hugs. After about five minutes after they left, the door swung open.

:0 :)

Ok so not great but hoped you liked it thanks comment!!